Faster than Rice Cooker! Microwave Rice Recipes
- Use microwave-safe bowls and plates only when cooking in the microwave.
- Microwave safe bowls and plates should have a microwave-safe lid, if none use a microwave-proof saran/cling wrap.
- Students who want to prepare the recipes taught in the course at home must have the basic kitchen tools such as knife, chopping board and plates.
- The recommended microwave cooking time said in the course may be different when you cook the dish at home as microwave ovens may have different heat intensities depending on some factors.
Learn how to cook rice easier and faster than a rice cooker. In this course, you will get new recipes for mixed rice and rice bowls which you can also prepare at home.
This course features several Japanese-style mixed rice and rice bowl recipes. After finishing the course, you can have additional ideas and dishes for your usual dinner routine. The dishes are cooked in a microwave so it's so much easier and faster. The cooking videos are fun to watch so you'll not get bored while learning.
Prepare your kitchen tools and start cooking. Have fun in the kitchen!
Who this course is for:
- Students who want to learn how to cook rice in the microwave.
- Students who want to learn new recipes cooked in the microwave.
- Students who want to prepare food at home which are quick and easy.
We established this company called Haamalu LLC in Tokyo (registered in 2013). Luckily, Online Advertisement Department hit the market and eventually we don't need to think about money anymore at all.
Depending on our mood, we change places to live in every 3 months and subjects to study. No Alarm, No Boss, No worry. This simple life is really awesome. Let us share these idea with you.
I'm a home chef from the Philippines who now lives in Japan. We love to travel around Japan and we prefer to stay long in each visit so I can continue to learn and create recipes from each place that we go to. Most of the cooking class I teach on Udemy are simple, traditional and Japanese-inspired dishes.