Faster than Calculator, Speed Math Techniques & Mental Math
What you'll learn
- Students looking for bigger things in maths SHOULD NOT JOIN THIS COURSE.
- However, the course makes interesting learning for students of all ages and classes.
- This course is extremely useful for beginners to learn (1) Quick Math calculation techniques (2) Mental Math techniques ;
- A must course for students appearing in competitive exams having Quantitative Aptitude Test.
- Basics of Addition, Subtraction, Multiplication, Division, Squares and Cubes between 2 digits to 5 digits
- Must join if student has math phobia as this course make Maths a fun by making friendship with Maths.
- Knowing very simple tables from 1x1 to 9x9 by heart would help, although not required.
- Basic knowledge of operators i.e. Addition, Subtraction, Multiplication and Division
Starting with Mental Math Techniques for basic operations (+, -, x, and ÷).
No need to learn tables beyond 9. Tables can be created for any number in the brain itself.
Math shortcut techniques discussed in these videos are beyond the books and beyond the school teaching.
After a little practice, students start viewing the figures in the air. Not joking indeed.
My main emphasis in this course is to create a friendship bond of the students with the numbers by making calculations easier and faster. Once the friendship bond is established, the students stop fearing this subject.
What students are saying:
"Excellent way to learn mathematics, it was never so fun it is like magic, really enjoying it" - Uttam Salian September 3rd,2018
" My 8-year-old and she is so excited about math now!!" Thanks, Tariq Ziad, March 23rd, 2018
- Most of the methods are faster and easier than the normal methods - Aryan M.A, January 3rd -2021
- I don't really know how to say this and I have never left a written review, so I'm just going to say it and you don't have to believe me. I don't care. This course literally changed my life. You're probably thinking, "Ok, that's ridiculous. You're just being melodramatic for attention or something." Here's the thing: I have always struggled with math and it made me feel stupid. I took AP Calc, AP Stat, etc., and struggled hard, but passed through high school and college surviving by memorizing and regurgitating what was fed to me, but not ever truly understanding - Tim C - February 2021
Who this course is for:
- Who want to learn math shortcuts and mental math
- You are a Parent, wanting to help out your child to excel in his mental maths skills.
- Students preparing for ACT SAT Bank P O Bank Clerk IAS PCS RRB Railways NDA tests
- Students Interested in metal math or math shortcuts for an Entrance or Competitive exam.
- Teachers interested in fast calculations, mental math and math shortcuts
- If you wish to Learn fundamental maths, mental math and math shortcuts or quantitative aptitude.
I have been working with numbers all my life. I have been designing Mathematics / Computer algorithms for banks for more than 20 years. By night, I have been researching on and teaching mathematics. Ancient mathematics fascinates me and have deciphering and developing fusion mathematics formulas that make maths easy and fun again.