Fast track French for beginners
What you'll learn
- Learn to use more than 250 top spoken words in French, which covers about 50% of the spoken language.
- An immersive course is the best way to learn a language.
- Understand and speak basic French sentences through repetitive and constructive sentence building.
- Build a strong foundation before continuing to a more advanced level.
- You need motivation and a positive mindset. Trust the process and continue this step by step course.
- A computer with a decent connection to internet.
- You do NOT need experience to start with this course.
Problem: You want to learn the basics of French but you don't know where to start.
We have a solution for you! Our complete beginner's French language learning course will help you learn the fundamentals of French in a matter of weeks. You see, learning 75% of a language only takes about 500 words. So if you go smart about it, you can take a little short cut. But it takes military discipline.
The French language can be intimidating to beginners, so trust the experts to kick-start your learning in the right direction. We'll get you up to speed on how to get to your French learning goals as soon as possible.
This downloadable course is packed with simple methods and techniques that will help you get started quickly and easily. This is a sequential course that starts of slow, but at the end you'll have a solid basis and you'll be able to form sentences on your own. This course focusses on the hands-on practical side of French, not the theoreticals.
How to introduce yourself while travelling in France or other French-speaking countries.
French numbers, genders, colors and places.
How to use adjectives to spice up your sentences.
Use verbs and conjugate them in the present tense.
You will be able to communicate in "real-life" situations as you will have no problem understanding what is said to you and what you have to say. You will be able to use the conversations we developed in the course to chat with local people, start a conversation with anyone you see (not only waiters or bartender) and make new acquaintances while traveling.
Isn't that great ?
Who this course is for:
- This one's for the beginners.
- For the travelers who need to learn quickly.
- This course is for anyone who doesn't have a basis yet.
A few important things to me:
Family, friends, honesty, integrity, innovation, creativity and working with others in order to make real progress. You'll often find me exploring places with my camera or making music with my buddies.
Work related, I'm an experienced business developer with an established history of working in the building materials industry. Skilled in negotiation, sales, general management and account management. I demonstrate strong entrepreneurship and always strive to take a leading role in the pursuit of profit.
Furthermore, I'm a digital native with a high interest in digital marketing and digital sales.
A few of the tools I work with:
Adobe Premiere Pro
Adobe After Effects
LinkedIn Sales Navigator
You can find me on most social media platforms, happy to connect.