GIMP for Beginners: Fast Photo Editing Tricks & Tips
- Be able to use GIMP at a beginner's level or better.
- GIMP should be installed. You can find it on their website for free download.
A series of short tutorials on how to achieve many different effects and results editing photos within GIMP. Every tutorial takes you from start to finish for a goal and focuses on the application of techniques and tools. It is assumed that you know your way around the basics of GIMP so we won't waste time explaining what every tool does.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to learn immediately usable photo editing techniques
- Those who want their photos to stand out from the crowd
- 02:48Put Image Inside of Text Shape
- 04:02Draw Straight Lines
- 04:33Turn Day to Night in Any Photo
- 02:15Outline & Stroke Text
- 04:11Type Text Around in a Circle Path
- 07:27Place People Behind Objects in a Photo
- 06:29Put Text on Custom Path
- 02:532 Ways to Create and Add Shapes
- 04:04Make a Black or White Silhouette from Any Object, Person, or Animal
- 03:44Transparent Clothing Effect
- 09:32Change Photo Background
- 02:02Change Eye Color
- 05:36Remove Stains & Dirt from Photo
- 05:54Checking Distances and Angles (Measure Tool)
My philosophy in information technology and learning in general is that video learning is the best way to learn for yourself. I can provide the videos but it's up to you as my student to absorb and practice the information to become a more educated and skilled person.
If you want to get a taste of my approach to education and tutorial series, you can find me on my channel.