Do You Find English Phrasal Verbs Frustrating?
Do you struggle to tell the differences between, look up, look down on, look after, look into and look up to?
Phrasal verbs can be difficult to understand and use correctly, even if you are proficient in other areas of English. But because phrasal verbs are such a big and vital part of spoken English, you must study them to understand and enjoy English conversations, TV shows, movies and music.
Many students, who learned English from textbooks, are often surprised at just how common phrasal verbs are when they visit an English speaking country or talk with a native speaker. They have trouble understanding what is being said and find it challenging to respond fluently - Because they didn't learn how to use phrasal verbs properly in their textbooks.
If you want to be fluent in English – and sound more natural and conversational when you speak – you must master phrasal verbs.
In this innovative and super-efficient course, you'll learn phrasal verbs that are essential for becoming a proficient English speaker.
But this course is not just memorising phrasal verbs - That’s boring and not the most efficient way to learn! You'll learn phrasal verbs in context through examples and practice exercises.
- 50 Video Tutorials (With Access to All Future Updates and Additions)
- 50 Downloadable Phrasal-Cards That Include Pictures, Synonyms and Example Sentences
- Over 350 Example Sentences of Phrasal Verbs Used in Context
Formal Equivalents of Each Phrasal Verb to Boost Your English Vocabulary
Innovative Teaching Methods to Ensure That You Master Each Phrasal Verb
- 10 Writing Assignments (With Corrections and Feedback)
- (Bonus - Download) The Fast Fluency Formula - A 9 Step Plan to Achieve Fluency Fast