Fashion Design Lingerie - Fashion Illustration
What you'll learn
- How to draw lace
- Differanciate the difference between various lace
- Lace terminology
- drawing techniques
- Drawing lace
- Fashion illustration for lingerie
- Drawing flats for lingerie
- Shadow your illustration and lingerie
- Light your illustration and lingerie
- Stylize illustration
- You will learn a lot about lingerie!
- Having the knowledge of my first illustation classe ''Fashion Illustration For Beginners - Fashion Design''
- Marker (if you don't have them yet I give a list of everything I use)
Hello and welcome to this first part of my lingerie fashion illustration series !
Allow me to present myself, I'm a fashion designer that specialized in lingerie and corsetry in Paris.
For all the lace and lingerie lovers, the fierce creators, here is a class for you.
In the first Lessons:
-You will learn the basics of lingerie, starting by knowing the various types of bras and bottoms.
- Learn the different pieces that compose a bra, with a colourful and visual way.
In the second lessons:
- We enter the world of lace and learn to differentiate them. (This lecture holds many links to allow you to discover the lace makers and original machines, and techniques of creation. A beautiful art and culture!)
(In 3 lectures)
In the third lessons: It's time to draw
- Analyze and draw a lace from scratch. (Image reference are given)
- Learn to draw a beautiful transparent floral black lace bra (Image of my original drawing available)
-Learn to do a full body illustration with romantic lingerie set. (Base 9 head illustration given for the base)
- Final project demonstration of a white lace corset on an illustration.
-Final project! (Photographies of the lingerie piece given for the project)
I hope you will enjoy and feel free to experiment to create your own collection!
Who this course is for:
- digital illustrator
- Anyone with interest in Fashion design
- art student
- Junior fashion designer
- Professional fashion designer
- Marketing personnel
- Beginner digital illustrator
- You want to create your own lingerie collection
- You like lingerie and would like to know how to draw it
- you love lingerie and want to know more
- For anyone who loves lingerie!
Graduated in Fashion Design from Lasalle College of the arts in Canada, Montréal. I also specialized in lingerie and corsetry in Paris.
I will show you how to learn the skill I perfected in fashion illustration.
Illustration and trend concept research, artistic conceptualisation and creation is my speciality and I'm happy to be able to share it with others.
Hope to see you in my courses!
Language: French & English