FASHION ILLUSTRATION FOR PEOPLE WHO CAN'T DRAW
What you'll learn
- how to draw and illustrate in a variety of mediums from pencil and pen to coloured tools including pastels, watercolours and collage
- You will leave the course having produced a mass of drawings & illustrations for your portfolio
- This short course is a great introduction to experimental and expressive fashion drawing
- exploring visual communication skills with fashion illustration & Developing your visual vocabulary
- How to develop your personal drawing style
- You will need various drawing materials, paints & a sketchbook
Do you want to develop your illustrative skills in the field of fashion?
This course offers you the chance to challenge the boundaries of fashion illustration.
You will be introduced to fashion illustration in its purest form. This course uses a variety of approaches to consider when illustrating fashion. Different ways of drawing and seeing the figure will be explored. For people who think they can't draw!
This course should improve your confidence and ability in fashion illustration. Some classes will focus on collage and I will be teaching you to experiment with a variety of media. You’ll investigate different concepts through drawing. This course focuses on drawing & collage. Drawing and image making are central to the study of fashion illustration and are explored through the use of sketchbooks, drawing and the relationships between ideas. This Fashion Illustration course reflects recent trends in the creative industries.
This fashion illustration course supports you to develop your own independent voice. Developing your creative thinking as well as learning through experimentation.
Who this course is for:
- Crucial for anyone who wants to become a fashion designer
- If you think you can't draw
- The complete beginner.
Yo whats up! I'm Chantellefashion,
A freelance designer, fashion blogger/ vlogger and social media expert. London based designer graduated from University for the creative arts with a degree in BA (Hons) Fashion. Inspired by travel, photography, fine art and Fashion trends. My main skills are Social media marketing, fashion design, blogging and Fashion writing.
I currently work as a freelance social media manager & fashion blogger I've been blogging & vlogging for 7 years so I gained experience in growing an audience and social media presence online. I use techniques such as tactics to build online momentum by reviewing what works. I take a closer look at how to create a universal brand and use strategies to create emotional ties with my audience.