What you'll learn
- Role of a Fashion Forecaster
- About the global fashion industry - trends, theories, and eras
- Textile and Colour Forecasting
- 7 Basic Fashion Statements
- Fashion Forecast Research - Past, Present, and Future
- Open To All Learners
Fashion forecasting is a domain of the Fashion Industry that primarily focuses on a variety of upcoming trends in terms of colours, fabrics, materials, apparels, textures, accessories, styles, and other elements that the industry constitutes.
Fashion forecasting is not only related to designing and manufacturing apparels at scale, but it majorly constitutes the key elements that define the fashion industry starting from the very basics of textiles.
The Fashion Forecasting course provides the necessary insights on different roles of a fashion forecaster. It is intricately designed to help students get a thorough understanding of which factors to consider when it comes to forecast fashion trends. The valuable insights in this course will guide you through the same.
The comprehensive program also covers the research-oriented approach required to predict fashion trends based on age groups, moods, and lifestyle of people in a particular demography. Such factors are important when planning to design demography and age-group specific apparels and accessories i.e. product management and strategizing marketing activities.
This course will shed light on the evolution of fashion in the world, fashion eras, seven basic fashion statements, segments which impact fashion trends like social, cultural, regional, etc., how to incorporate various themes while designing, and get consumer research hacks for product development and marketing.
Who this course is for:
- 1. Anyone Who Wants to Learn about Fashion Forecasting
- 2. Anyone who wants knowledge about Global Fashion Industry
- 3. Aspiring and professional artists, students, and fashion designers, fashion stylists, fashion managers, and fashion bloggers
- 4. Enthusiasts who want to pursue a career in different domains of Fashion Design
- 5. For all entry level to advanced Fashion Designers
Indian Design League is one of its kind edtech training academy which offers creative and cutting-edge courses right at your fingertips. IDL provides access to exemplary quality of online learning, resources, and instructors and you can learn anywhere, anytime. The courses at IDL are intricately designed as per competent industry standards and the language is easy to understand.