Fasciae Fitness with Qi Gong
What you'll learn
- The course 'Fasciae Fitness with Qi Gong' will help focus your mind
- Breath deeply and relaxed - a must for overall fitness
- Move smoother (and protect your joints)
- Know more than 60 exercises for almost all parts of the body from tip to toe
- Have improved balance and coordination of your body - major health benefits
- For one lesson a Yoga mat and 4 Qi Gong balls (or walnuts or similar objects) are needed
- You can print out the 10 Weeks Qi Gong Challenge Worksheet and note your improvements in fitness and health
- You need only a little quite space to do the exercises
Fasciae Fitness with Qi Gong : brings you to a new energy level!
This course is perfect for you, when you want to take care of your body, improving overall fitness and health without exhausting yourself.
The Qi Gong exercises will take you through a variety of small but healthy skills like:
Meditation and awareness practice
Fasciae tissue training from tip to toe
Balance and better control of emotions through relaxation on demand
The intensive, relaxed contact to one's own body through Qi Gong also makes it possible to make one's own work more tension-free, more relaxed and more creative. The deep, inner letting go leads you to the foundation of health and fitness.
Deep relaxation is an important basic skill for any kind of exercise or sport.
Felted fascia can impair the interaction of the muscles and joints in the body and lead to unphysiological, tiring and rough movements. In the long run, some structures in the body are overloaded and pain can develop.
The deep relaxation through fascia Qi Gong helps to avoid structural overloads and therefore protect your health and fitness.
Some exercises of Qi Gong are inspired by animals. Animals move gently yet powerfully and take enough time to rest. This keeps their fascia soft and supple.
Qi Gong is an integral part of TCM and Asian martial arts. The course instructor, Didier Hartmann, studied intensively for 12 years under the guidance of Ajahn Lao Vongvilay and combined his knowledge as a martial arts master with the current findings of fascia research and physical therapie. Didier Hartmann is the author of the german book "Faszien Training mit Qi Gong" and created the german bestseller online course "Faszien-Fitness mit Qi Gong“, now available here in english as „Fasciae Fitness with Qi Gong“.
Don't hesitate. Start the journey to yourself now. Find out how to improve your health in easy steps and see your fitness levelling up.
#health #qigong #fasciae
Who this course is for:
- People who sit a lot who want to imprive fitness and health to prevent stiffness, fasciae adhesion and pain.
- Qi Gong beginners and also advanced practitioners
- Also for those who seek for deep relaxation while enhancing general fitness and health
- And for athletes who seek a way for faster regeneration for maintaining fitness
Seit über 15 Jahren bin ich Physiotherapeut und helfe Menschen, die selbst etwas für Ihre Gesundheit tun möchten. Als Dozent unterrichte ich professionelle Gesundheits-Therapeuten seit 2011. Ich habe mehr als 25 Jahre Erfahrung in verschiedenen Körpertherapien, wie Shiatsu, chinesische Medizin und Trainingsmethoden, wie Qi Gong, Tai Chi, Kung Fu und Meditation.
Seit 2022 lebe ich in Japan, wo ich in meiner Praxis therapiere und unterrichte.
Einer meiner Schwerpunkte hierbei ist funktionelles Faszientraining. Faszien sind bindegewebige Strukturen, die zwischen Muskeln, Knochen und Organen, alle Strukturen im Körper miteinander verbinden.
Aus der Kombination meines Wissens aus West und Ost ist CrossPhysio entstanden.
Schau Dir gerne meine Webseite und meinen Youtube Kanal an.
Dort findest Du noch viele weitere interessante Themen und Angebote von mir.
I have been a physical therapist for over 15 years, helping people who actively want to do something for their health. Since 2011 I have been teaching professional health therapists. I have more than 20 years of experience with physical therapies, including Shiatsu, Chinese Medicine, Qi Gong, Tai Chi, Kung Fu and Meditation. I have successfully applied the combination of Asian and Modern-Western methods I use on more than 10,000 patients and refined them over the years. One of my main focuses is functional fascial training and manual fascial treatment. Because my methodology combines so many different aspects, I call it CrossPhysio.
Since 2022 I live in Japan, where I treat clients from all over the world and also teach my method.