Introduction to Schizophrenia & Expressed Emotion
- 1 hour on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Learn of the impact of the role of 'expressed emotion' has on people who are diagnosed with Schizophrenia
- How the role of expressed emotion increases relapse rates for Schizophrenia
- Tips for Family and Friends on how interventions applying expressed emotion can help people with Schizophrenia
- How our own behaviour impacts on those with the mental illness Schizophrenia
- A basic understanding of what is Schizophrenia is
- Willing to learn what social factors play a part in making mental illness worse
- Want to support or help people who are diagnosed with Schizophrenia
Do you wonder why people with Psychosis have relapses?
Then you come to the right place!
This course focus on the role of family and friends play a role in triggering an symptoms of Psychosis. The course looks at the evidence behind the theory of 'expressed emotion'
I will also share what I do in the charity that I founded to help familes who are caring for someone with Schizophrenia
- Carer's or family members who might be supporting with anyone who is diagnosed with Schizophrenia
- Psychology students
- Mental Health Students
- Social Workers
- General Public