Family, Couples & Relationship Work in Neuro-Rehabilitation
- 4.5 hours on-demand video
- 11 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Students will learn an over-view of the use of techniques from family therapy, couples therapy and psycho-sexual therapy with survivors of acquired brain injury and other neurological conditions
- This course will include and overview of relevant theory from systems and cybernetics, social neuroscience and social cognition rehabilitation
- Familiarity with the main neurological conditions in adulthood.
A course exploring the use of relational ideas from family and couples psychotherapy, social neuroscience and social cognition rehabilitation to support people with neurological conditions and their significant others. Suitable for clinical neuropsychologists, clinical psychologists, speech and language therapists, occupational therapists, rehabilitation nurses, and individual, family and couples psychotherapists/counsellors supporting people with neurological conditions, together with students of these disciplines.
- Professional neuro-rehabilitation clinicians and psychotherapists; graduate and post-graduate students of psychology, neuroscience, family therapy, and related subjects