Faith for a Mate
- 1 hour on-demand video
- 1 downloadable resource
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Why this course is a serious alternative to Christian dating sites
- A vital key to meeting your spouse that you’ve never heard of taken from Genesis
- How to position yourself for that prospective relationship that would otherwise pass you by
- Simple steps that can initiate the right relationship for you starting today
- Access to a Bible for reference is useful but not essential
Looking for an alternative to online dating? You've found it.
Most single women would agree that meeting and marrying someone suitable is becoming increasingly difficult. But only a small minority realise what it will take on their part to achieve success. Thus, the majority waste precious time, including hours spent on dating websites, lowering themselves in the process.
But there's good news! For women futilely awaiting the pursuits of a good man online or offline, this course is a game changer. It gives practical insights for realising more relationship opportunities than you would imagine, based on Biblical insights that are rarely taught.
Make the Bible your relationship manual
learn through the power of Bible stories the types of actions that initiate relationships
be life coached by Abraham, Jethro, Naomi, Solomon, Agur, Paul and James
understand why women are failing to meet prospective husbands today
change your thinking and behaviour and see potentially rapid results
Don't stake your love life on one Bible verse!
"He who finds a wife finds a good thing..." (Proverbs 18:22a) is isolated, overused and misrepresented by most who minister to single women. In Lecture 4, discover the detrimental effect of isolating a half-verse, and how a balanced interpretation brings out the completeness of God's will.
- single women in church who are finding it difficult to meet a suitable man for marriage
- anyone (including men) with an interest in the theme, e.g. those who regularly advise single women
- those who place high value on scripture as a guide for relationships today
How Zipporah met Moses: You will learn to read and respond to signals that can initiate a relationship.