- 20 mins on-demand video
- 1 article
- 8 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- By the end of this course, you will be able to align your church, ministry or other faith-based organization to meet the eligible grant applicant requirements set forth by the federal government and other funding agencies.
- Ability to use the Internet to search for faith-based grant funding opportunties
- Ability to use the Internet to search grants.gov for notices of funding availability for eligible faith-based applicants.
- Ability to research the Internet for all chapter content that requires "hands-on" learning.
In this course, my goal is to help churches and ministries across the United States—large and small, denominational and non-denominational—understand how to align institutions and congregations to receive the abundance intended under the federal government’s faith-based grants initiative.
- Church administrators and volunteers
- Ministry leaders and volunteers
- Faith-based organization funders, leaders and volunteers
- Faith-based grant writers
- Faith-based capacity building consultants
Not a day goes by when I don't receive an email or telephone call from a small church or ministry from some town in the United States wanting to apply for grant opportunities. Funds are needed to repair their church; to build a community service building or to start a community service project, like low-incoming housing or a soup kitchen. I created this online course to answer many of your questions about faith-based grants from the federal government and other funding sources. I hope you will find the information helpful and guiding in your mission or ministry.
In this course, you will gain knowledge in the following areas:
- Purpose of the federal faith-based legislation.
- Federal legislation's impact on faith-based grant seekers.
- What's grant worthy under the federal legislation.
- The importance of having a separate nonprofit status for your community or world outreach programs.
- How to identify and leverage community, regional, state, national and international partnerships.
- How to search for federal grant making agencies that have a track record of awarding grants to faith-based grant seekers.
- How to conduct a community needs assessment to determine where there are gaps in services or programs that your church can provide with grant funding.
- How to create an action plan for aligning your church or ministry to receive grant abundance.
- How to find examples of funded grant applications.
All students enrolling in Faith-Based Grants will receive a free copy of my e-book. This book sells for $25. This means that you're actually only paying $4 for the rest of the course content. It's a blessing and a gift to pass on to you! Dr. Bev Browning :>)