What you'll learn
- By the end of this course, you will be able to align your church, ministry or other faith-based organization to meet the eligible grant applicant requirements set forth by the federal government and other funding agencies.
- Ability to use the Internet to search for faith-based grant funding opportunties
- Ability to use the Internet to search grants.gov for notices of funding availability for eligible faith-based applicants.
- Ability to research the Internet for all chapter content that requires "hands-on" learning.
In this course, my goal is to help churches and ministries across the United States—large and small, denominational and non-denominational—understand how to align institutions and congregations to receive the abundance intended under the federal government’s faith-based grants initiative.
Who this course is for:
- Church administrators and volunteers
- Ministry leaders and volunteers
- Faith-based organization funders, leaders and volunteers
- Faith-based grant writers
- Faith-based capacity building consultants
Dr. Bev. Browning has been consulting in the areas of grant writing, contract bid responses, and organizational development for nearly four decades. Her clients have included career, volunteer and combination fire departments; chambers of commerce, faith-based organizations, and units of local and county municipal governments; state and federal government agencies, school districts and colleges, social and human service agencies, hospitals, service associations, and Fortune 500 corporations. Dr. Browning has assisted clients and workshop participants throughout the United States in receiving awards of more than $500 million.
Dr. Browning is the author of 43 grants-related publications, including Grant Writing For Dummies™; Grant Writing for Educators;How to Become a Grant Writing Consultant and Faith-Based Grants: Aligning Your Church to Receive Abundance, and Perfect Phrases for Writing Grant Proposals and Perfect Phrases for Fundraising.
She holds degrees in Organizational Development, Public Administration, and Business Administration. Dr. Browning was a 17-year member of the Grant Professional Association. She is Director of the Grant Writing Training Foundation and, in 2018, Dr. Browning founded Bev Browning, LLC.