Fairy Tales: A Quick and Unique Guide to Successful Reading
- Access to fairy tales (in a book or on a website)
"I learned a lot in this course about looking deeper into fairy tales; looking for symbolic meanings. Josh Withrow presented in a way that kept me engaged and interested in learning. The quality of the lecture was great. I highly recommend this lecture to all beginning writers, as well as established writers looking to add a little fun into their stories." --Willow55
Enjoy a richer experience while reading some of the best stories ever written, and benefit from reading stories that have been around for hundreds and thousands of years!
If you are a:
- Someone who really enjoys fairy tales
- Someone who wants to know more about fairy tales
Then this class is for you!
Sometimes I hear people say:
- "Fairy tales are just for kids"
- "Fairy tales are simple stories without a lot of meaning"
- "Fairy tales are just sappy stories made famous by Disney"
Unfortunately, these people are woefully mistaken.
Regardless of your current opinion about fairy tales, this class will give you a deeper appreciation for some of the world's most popular and endearing stories.
In this class you will appreciate fairy tales more through:
- Explanations for 8 Well-known Fairy Tales
- Engaging Thematic Videos
- Thematic & Personal Questions to Consider
- Downloadable Story Text & Audio
- A New Perspective on Fairy Tales & Storytelling
- A Veteran Teacher’s Classroom Experience
- A Teacher Willing to Engage with Students
Allow my years of classroom teaching and experience to guide you!
You don't need a degree to enjoy the fairy tales -- but sometimes a little guidance goes a long way.
ENROLL NOW...IT'S FREE!
Who this course is for:
- People who read fairy tales as children
- People who still read fairy tales
- People who enjoy reading fairy tales to others
- Not suitable for animals
- 00:00Introduce Yourself
I want to help people creatively tell their stories by giving them the tools to engage other people with captivating ideas. My 14 years of classroom teaching and my master's degree in English Literature give me the experience to make my classes both creative and informative. People don't need a degree to enjoy learning -- but sometimes a little guidance goes a long way.