Failed Resolutions No More
In this course, I discuss the value of planning one's life. A plan would require that you make some goals and have a vision. However, something that many people fail to realize it that between planning and realizing the plan there are many factors that come into play. In this course I walk you through reviewing your current state (taking inventory), identifying all the factors that can throw us off track and then planning our goals keeping balance and wellness in mind. This course is a great way to end an old year and plan for a new one but it can also be used at any time of the year.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to take constructive action in their life.
- A person willing to open their mind to understanding the deeper reasons for failing to follow through on actions and resolutions.
- A person who wants to get prepared for the New Year and who is planning on making and keeping resolutions.
- A person who wants to make concrete goals towards a greater life vision.
- Anyone who is willing to take daily consistent action steps towards making progress in their life.
Claire Rajan is a Strategic Life Coach who truly believes that life can and should be lived in an Empowered way. The way is by taking personal responsibility in all actions. She has a varied set of skills that range from personal productivity to deep inner work. She loves to teach these ideas in a simple way that can be understood by anyone.