Factors that impact Mental Health and Well-being
What you'll learn
- What is the meaning of Mental Health and Well-being?
- What are the various factors which impact our mental health and well-being?
- How and why the factors affecting mental health and well-being vary from person to person?
- How traumatic events and life stressors impact our mental health and well-being?
- A genuine interest in mental health & well-being and a motivation to learn about the factors that influence them
1. What is the meaning of Mental health?
2. What is meant by Well-being?
3. Do you agree that mental health and well-being are closely related and interdependent concepts. If yes, explain in a few lines.
4. How can individuals improve their overall quality of life and enhance their ability to cope with stress and life's challenges?
5. What are the various factors which affect mental health and well-being of a person?
6. How does Genetics Influence Our Mental Health and Well-being?
7. Is Genetics just one of the factors which affects mental health and well-being? Comment.
8. How Biology influences our mental health?
9. How does our physical environment impact our mental health and well-being?
10. Whether social environment affects our mental health? Comment.
11. What is meant by traumatic events?
12. How does Trauma impact our Mental Health and
13. and well being?
14. What is the meaning of Life Stressors?
15. Life stressors can adversely impact our mental health and well being. Comment.
16. What Are the Negative Effects of Substance Use on Our Mental Health and Well-being?
17. What is meant by stigma and discrimination?
18. Whether Stigma and discrimination affect mental health and well-being. Comment.
19. Every person has his own different personality. How does the personality of a person affects his mental health and well-being?
20. The individual life experiences impact mental health of a person. Comment.
21. The extent and nature of social support a person receives affects his mental health and well-being. Comment.
22. Every person has different socioeconomic status. How socioeconomic status of the person affects his mental health and well-being?
Who this course is for:
- Students and individuals interested in mental health and well-being
This channel is purely education based. Our aim is to ensure that the students are able to understand each and every question in an easy way. We take pride in providing quality educational services to the students of Class VII to Class XI Science NCERT, English, Computer solutions, Mathematics & Business Studies. Our goal is to help the leaders of tomorrow to learn to succeed today.