Heart-Centered Facilitation Secrets
- 37 mins on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Facilitate an effective and inclusive class, workshop, or ceremony.
- Include and uplift the people that come to your offering.
- Feel a sense of ease and confidence in holding space.
- Learn to RECEIVE as much as you GIVE during your offering.
- Create an effective outline for your group space.
- There are not any pre-requisites to this course.
You are probably visiting this course page because you have a passion or an interest in facilitating heart-centered and effective group offerings; offerings that are of true benefit to each of your participants, and to yourself as well.
The Heart-Centered Facilitation Secrets is an excellent model and outline that can be applied to many different group offerings— workshops, classes, ceremonies, yoga classes, retreats, and intentional group gatherings.
When I am facilitating groups, success means cultivating shared intention, safety for all, inclusivity, authenticity, focus, and a living group field where magic is possible. Financial success also arises from this model because authenticity inspires trust, which results in return clients.
I apply this formula of tools to facilitate Cacao Ceremonies and Cacao Ceremonialist Facilitator trainings, Restorative and Yin Yoga classes, Vocal Opening and Embodiment workshops, and women’s circles. It is effective every time.
These tools are also applicable and effective in private therapy and healing sessions.
This work has been formulated from my experience of offering over 5,000 public, live group classes and workshops. It is evolving! This already rich course will continue to expand as I add more material whenever I discover a new "key".
*This course can be applied as credit for Destiny Love's Cacao Ceremony Facilitator Training. Please message her for more details.
- Those who want tools for facilitating heart-centered and inclusive ceremonies, classes, and/or workshops.
- Those who wish to learn secrets of facilitating "Successful" group space.
- Facilitators who are already teaching classes and/or workshops.
- Those who want to dive into hosting ceremonial space (cacao, plant medicine, etc.)
- Yoga teachers
- Heart circles hosts
- Anyone who wants to include the secret of Introvert Inclusion into your offering.
As a facilitator, it's important to remember the number one greatest wound of humanity: Disconnection. To remember this crucial factor while you create your outline can help to create a truly healing experience, even if that's not your intention at all with your group offering! Creating a group field of real connection is a healing balm that we all could use a little of. Pat yourself on the back for offering something of such great benefit.