Heart-Centered Facilitation Secrets
What you'll learn
- Facilitate an effective and inclusive class, workshop, or ceremony.
- Include and uplift the people that come to your offering.
- Feel a sense of ease and confidence in holding space.
- Learn to RECEIVE as much as you GIVE during your offering.
- Create an effective outline for your group space.
- There are not any pre-requisites to this course.
You are probably visiting this course page because you have a passion or an interest in facilitating heart-centered and effective group offerings; offerings that are of true benefit to each of your participants and to yourself as well. You are in the right place!
The Heart-Centered Facilitation Secrets is an excellent model and outline that has be applied to many different group offerings— workshops, classes, ceremonies, yoga classes, retreats, and intentional group gatherings.
When I am facilitating groups, success means cultivating shared intention, safety for all, inclusivity, authenticity, focus, and a living group field where magic is possible. Financial success also arises from this model because authenticity inspires trust, which results in return clients.
I apply this formula of tools to facilitate Primal Sound and Embodied Voice Song Circles, Cacao Ceremonies and Cacao Ceremonialist Facilitator trainings, Restorative and Yin Yoga classes, and women’s circles. It is effective every time.
These tools are also applicable and effective in private therapy and healing sessions.
This work has been formulated from my experience of offering over 5,000 public, live group classes and workshops. It is evolving! This already rich course will continue to expand as I add more material whenever I discover a new "key".
Who this course is for:
- Those who want tools for facilitating heart-centered and inclusive ceremonies, classes, and/or workshops.
- Those who wish to learn secrets of facilitating "Successful" group space.
- Facilitators who are already teaching classes and/or workshops.
- Those who want to dive into hosting ceremonial space (cacao, plant medicine, etc.)
- Yoga teachers
- Heart circles hosts
- Anyone who wants to include the secret of Introvert Inclusion into your offering.
Destiny Love, author of the new release "Womb Codes for Spiritual Intimacy" and "Living as a Vessel", has published four courses through Udemy. She is grateful to serve students in 74 countries, and counting! She has gracefully guided many thousands of people on the path of embodiment; through yoga facilitation, intentional cacao ceremony, vocal opening and healing, and embodied life-path discovery.
Destiny's background is in yogic studies, energy medicine, voice studies, and musical theatre; a powerful combination of modalities from which her work is influenced. For more information about private one-on-one sessions or about Destiny Love, please contact her directly by visiting her website.