Facial Rejuvenation With Gua Sha: Look and Feel Younger
- 30 mins on-demand video
- 6 articles
- 2 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Facial Rejuvenation With Gua Sha
- Natural facial rejuvenation techniques
- An innovative form of tool-assisted massage
- How to create a natural facial ritual
- How to revitalize your skin
- How to look and feel younger and more vital
- How to alleviate headaches and jaw pain
- How to release stress and tension
- How to move lymph and sinus congestion
- How to address neck and joint pain
- Release pain from TMJ and teeth clenching
- Feel more relaxed and focused
PLUMP YOUR FACIAL MUSCLES, LIFT YOUR EYEBROWS, DECREASE LINES, STRESS AND TENSION WITH THIS NATURAL FACIAL REJUVENATION COURSE
Learn a natural facial rejuvenation ritual that releases stress and tension in your face and neck, plumps and activates your facial muscles and brings a youthful glow and vitality to your face naturally with Gua Sha.
This Course will:
Teach you how to confidently use a Gua Sha Tool to increase circulation of blood and energy in the muscles of the face and neck.
Show you how to release tension in your jaw, neck and head.
Show you how to reduce lines and promote the natural production of collagen and elastin which are responsible for skin structure and elasticity.
Show you how to use Acupressure on tight or tense areas and move congested lymph and sinuses.
Give you the opportunity to adopt a self-care practice that will help you look and feel younger and more vibrant.
Licensed Acupuncturist and Gua Sha Educator Pamela Wake has over a decade of experience helping individuals live their best life through her innovative and holistic approach to health. With advanced training and Certification in Facial Rejuvenation, Pamela will guide you through the process of learning how to create a new ritual that will bring youth and vitality to your face and leave you feeling happy and relaxed.
- Anyone interested in health or self-care
- Women looking for natural facial care
- Estheticians who'd like to learn a new service
- Yogis who want to exercise their face
- Facialists who want to expand their knowledge of facial care
- Proactive individuals
- Natural health enthusiasts
- People interested in Chinese Medicine
- People suffering with pain from headaches
- People suffering from stress
- People experiencing jaw, head or neck pain
- Massage therapists
- People interested in Acupressure
- Women of all ages
This training will:
* Teach you how to use a Gua Sha Tool to increase circulation of blood and energy and activate the 43 muscles of your face and neck
* Release tension in your jaw, sinuses, neck and head
* Alleviate headaches, neck pain, jaw and joint pain
* Alleviate stress and improve mood
* Guide you through using a Gua sha Tool to move lymph congestion in the face and neck
* Promote the natural production of collagen and elastin which are responsible for skin structure and elasticity
* Provide an opportunity to adopt a self-care practice that will help you immediately look and feel younger and more vibrant
There are 8 video training segments which show you step-by-step how to use a Gua Sha Tool on your face and neck. These are the segments included:
Gua Sha on the Cheeks and Jaw
Gua Sha on the Eyebrows
Gua Sha on the Forehead
Gua Sha on the Chin and Mouth
Gua Sha on the Nose
Gua Sha on the Neck
Precautions for Using Gua Sha Tool Around the Eyes
What Kind of Tool Should I Use?
Also included are the following lectures:
The History of Gua Sha
What Does Gua Sha Treat?
How to Use and Care for Your Gua Sha Tool