Facial Rejuvenation With Gua Sha: Look and Feel Younger
What you'll learn
- Facial Rejuvenation With Gua Sha
- Natural facial rejuvenation techniques
- An innovative form of tool-assisted massage
- How to create a natural facial ritual
- How to revitalize your skin
- How to look and feel younger and more vital
- How to alleviate headaches and jaw pain
- How to release stress and tension
- How to move lymph and sinus congestion
- How to address neck and joint pain
- Release pain from TMJ and teeth clenching
- Feel more relaxed and focused
PLUMP YOUR FACIAL MUSCLES, LIFT YOUR EYEBROWS, DECREASE LINES, STRESS AND TENSION WITH THIS NATURAL FACIAL REJUVENATION COURSE
Learn a natural facial rejuvenation ritual that releases stress and tension in your face and neck, plumps and activates your facial muscles and brings a youthful glow and vitality to your face naturally with Gua Sha.
This Course will:
Teach you how to confidently use a Gua Sha Tool to increase circulation of blood and energy in the muscles of the face and neck.
Show you how to release tension in your jaw, neck and head.
Show you how to reduce lines and promote the natural production of collagen and elastin which are responsible for skin structure and elasticity.
Show you how to use Acupressure on tight or tense areas and move congested lymph and sinuses.
Give you the opportunity to adopt a self-care practice that will help you look and feel younger and more vibrant.
Licensed Acupuncturist and Gua Sha Educator Pamela Wake has over a decade of experience helping individuals live their best life through her innovative and holistic approach to health. With advanced training and Certification in Facial Rejuvenation, Pamela will guide you through the process of learning how to create a new ritual that will bring youth and vitality to your face and leave you feeling happy and relaxed.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone interested in health or self-care
- Women looking for natural facial care
- Estheticians who'd like to learn a new service
- Yogis who want to exercise their face
- Facialists who want to expand their knowledge of facial care
- Proactive individuals
- Natural health enthusiasts
- People interested in Chinese Medicine
- People suffering with pain from headaches
- People suffering from stress
- People experiencing jaw, head or neck pain
- Massage therapists
- People interested in Acupressure
- Women of all ages
Licensed Acupuncturist, Pain and Mobility Specialist and owner of Gua Sha Guru, Pamela Wake is passionate about sharing her knowledge about health and Traditional Chinese Medicine so that everyone can experience their highest level of health. Her workshops and training videos focus on effective and easy to learn self-care practices taken from her Acupuncture treatments and presented in an innovative and informative format providing immediate change in the well-being of people of all ages.
Using Acupuncture Channel Theory, she provides you valuable training on using a Gua Sha Tool or common household items with the Acupuncture channels to "address the stress", reduce inflammation, tenderness and pain lodged in your muscle, tissue and joints. With her mind-body-spirit approach to health, she helps you understand how emotions impact your physical body and how employing a regular self-care practice will bring more peace and joy into your life!