How To Use Facebook Messenger Bots For Lead Generation
- 1.5 hours on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Understand how Facebook messenger bots work
- How to add messenger live chat to your website with a Wordpress plugin
- See examples of other marketers using Facebook messenger bots
- You will need a Facebook fan page
- A website (optional) to use the live chat plugins with Zotabox
- A copy of Feelsocial or ManyChat (free options available)
- Something you can creatively offer to start getting engagement with your fan pages
*Last Updated August 2018*
In this course I'm going to walk you through how you can utilize the Facebook messenger to start generating more leads and sales for your business.
Facebook has recently made a lot of changes to the messenger tool and now allows software developers to use the Facebook API to create Facebook messenger bots.
These bots can be utilized with your Facebook pages to automatically interact with your fans and customers.
For example, if you create a post offering to give away a free eBook and someone sends you a message or comments on your post the bot can automatically follow up with a message and a link to download the eBook.
Once a user has messaged you they have essentially turned into a lead. You can now send broadcasts to all of the people whom have messaged you before. This more or less turns Facebook messenger into a very powerful marketing tool you can use to engage with your audience and fans.
Some additional features of these software tools might include:
Setup sequences of messages
Responses based on specific words "yes" or "no"
Embedded live chat on your website
Auto-schedule broadcast messages
Audience insights and open rates
Include call to actions with images, text, buttons or links.
Setting up a Facebook messenger bot is an absolute awesome way to start building your following in 2017.
- Anyone looking to generate more leads for their business
- Those looking to engage with their existing audience on Facebook
- Those looking to add automation into their marketing efforts