- 1 hour on-demand video
- 1 article
- 1 downloadable resource
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Step-by-step guide to build your email list without having a landing page, using Lead Ads
- How lead ads work and why they will make your life easier
- The complete guide to craft your first ad campaign and get great results
- Step-by-step instructions to reach out to potential customers with interest targeting
- How to craft an ad copy that converts in 3 easy steps
- Selecting the perfect image for your ad for click-rates through the roof!
- How to export leads and integrate Facebook into your CRM software like Infusionsoft
- Best practices to create converting Facebook campaigns right away
- … and much more!
- A computer with Internet connection
- Following the step-by-step instructions of this training
- $10 advertising budget
- A Facebook fan page
This course will reveal to you how to generate leads, build an email list and gather relevant information from Facebook users with a brand new form of Facebook advertising. And the best part is that you don’t even need a landing page to grow your list!
Exactly, you can say goodbye to a landing page if you want to reach out to mobile Facebook users.
You’ll discover what lead ads are, how to set up converting Facebook campaigns and generate hundreds of high-quality leads like a professional Facebook marketing agency with just a few clicks.
Learn How to Take the Best Seat in The House & Reap the Benefits Of Generating Leads With Lead Ads
These days’ people expect to be able to do everything from their phones. Mobile phones are where people communicate and discover the things they like, but historically, it’s been difficult for people on mobile to signal to businesses that they want to learn more about their products or services.
That’s why a few months ago, Facebook introduced a new campaign objective called “Lead Ads” that gives a quick and privacy-safe way to sign up to receive information from businesses, like newsletters, quotes and offers.
Now lead ads are available to advertisers everywhere with a host of additional features that make signing up for business information easy for people and more valuable for businesses!
- Build an email list without a landing page
- Gather 100% accurate & valuable user information with lead ads
- Pay up to 50% less per email address
Contents and Overview
This course will walk you through all the steps you need to get yourself set up and generate leads without the need of a landing page.
First, you’ll learn what lead ads are and how building a list with this brand new advertising form differs from the traditional way of gathering contact information from Facebook users.
Next comes how to set up lead ad campaigns. I’ll walk you step-by-step through the entire process of setting up converting campaign and gather hundreds of leads, even if you didn’t set up a single ad before!
Last but not least, we’ll cover best practices to get great results right off the bat. We’ll cover how to craft your ad copy, select the best ad images and much more!
By the time you complete this course, you’ll be able to generate hundreds of leads, build your list and gather relevant customer information without the need of a squeeze page.
In fact, building a list has never been easier, so get started today!
- Students who want to build an email list without a landing page
- Beginner & intermediate Facebook marketers
- Businesses of all sizes
Welcome to our brand new course and thanks for being our student! In this training, you’ll discover how to generate leads with a new form of Facebook advertising feature that doesn’t require a landing page.
Let’s take a look at the way leads were generated before Facebook announced the launch of Lead Ads on June 22nd, 2015.
In this lesson, I’ll introduce you to the concept of Lead Ads and how they’ll make your life easier if you want to run mobile lead generation campaigns that do not require a landing page!