- 1.5 hours on-demand video
- 1 article
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Build a list of relevant subscribers in less than a week like the top 1% of Facebook marketers
- Why you must build a list if you want to succeed
- Discover how to build a list of highly-targeted subscribers with Facebook ads
- How to use Facebook Ads to get leads for less than $1.00 per conversion
- Learn how to drive laser-targeted traffic to your squeeze page with a limited budget
- Leverage your campaigns with Conversion Tracking
- Discover Facebook marketing strategies from a professional advertising agency
- Quick & easy way to master indispensable skills like targeting, pricing & bidding, image selection and ad copywriting
- How to split-test, optimize & scale your campaigns
- ... and much more!
- Computer with Internet access
- Following the step-by-step instructions and taking notes
- $10 advertising budget for your first campaign
- Working squeeze page / opt-in page
Entrepreneur’s Guide to Building a Targeted Email List
This course will teach you how to build a list of targeted subscribers quickly and easily with Facebook ads.
Whether you’re running an offline or online business, selling product or services, it is essential to have a list in place to generate a consistent stream of revenue. The money is in the list.
Generate Quality Leads by Using Facebook Ads
- Learn How to Promote Your Content to Effectively Sell Your Product or Service
- Convert Cold Traffic to Subscribers and Customers
- Generate Traffic on Demand and Turn Buyers into Multi-buyers
- Know How to Perform Successful Product Launches
Capture Targeted Traffic in the Most Competitive Niche Markets
Social list building is crucial to succeed in today’s world. But it takes strategy. The number one reason why Facebook campaigns fail is due to the lack of knowledge of the target audience.
This course will show you how to research your target audience, create winning ad copy that resonates with them, track conversions, and scale your campaign like a professional advertising agency.
Contents and Overview
The course will kick off with the fundamentals of social list building so you are equipped to get the most out of the course with no prior experience.
Then you’ll move onto identifying your target audience so you can structure your campaigns effectively. You’ll discover Facebook’s free tool, Audience Insights, that will reveal important details about your ideal client.
Next comes conversion tracking. Facebook has a feature that allows you to track your conversions so you can see what’s working and why, and adjust your strategy accordingly.
You’ll then learn how to build converting Facebook ads quickly and easily. The image is the primary element of an ad, and the instructor will share his proven ad image tricks so you can be sure yours really grab your audience. Then, you’ll learn how to create compelling ad copy to get your audience to click.
The course will wrap up by showing you how to scale your campaign once your ads do convert. You’ll leave the course with the ability to create effective ad campaigns that turn your efforts into an unstoppable list-building machine.
- Beginner & intermediate marketers
- Businesses of all sizes
- Students in the process of establishing their first business
Welcome to this training! I am really happy that you are here with me today. Are you ready to build your list? Let’s go!
Before we get started, I want to show you how this training is structured and how you’ll benefit from this class.
This course is no bs. I practice what I preach. Take a look at my Facebook Ads account and see how I collect leads for 99 cents per conversion.
Do you want to know the No. 1 reason why many Facebook campaigns fail? It’s the lack of knowledge about the target audience. Let me show you why identifying your ideal client will turn your campaigns into a success story.
It’s action time! Let me show you the first step of using data to identify your target audience.