Facebook Live Marketing Strategy 101
- In this course you will discover the "Five T's" every live streaming broadcaster uses during a Facebook Live for a high volume of live viewers, create hoardes of raving fans and increased conversions with this completely free traffic source.
What is the biggest reason most people never attempt a Facebook Live?
There are Five key questions every person wants answered because no one wants to embarrass themself, especially on their very first Facebook Live.
In this course we will explore and answer these 5 core basics of Facebook Live to make you a Live Streaming success.
- When is the best time to hold a Facebook Live for the highest amount of viewers online
- How do I write an attention grabbing title to turn viewers into stark raving fans?
- What are the hot trending topics that grows engagement
- What do I say during a Facebook Live without making a fool out of myself
- How do I make a profit with Facebook Live?
And watch for the bonus video material... an over the shoulder, walk thru video teaching the exact steps to starting a Facebook Live from your mobile device.
Who this course is for:
- This course is for anyone wanting to increase their social media presence and generate income with the interent. This course is also great for fundraisers and organizations attempting to increase revenues without high cost advertising with traditional methods
- 04:38Top 5 Facebook Live Basics
After being an employee for many years and absolutely hating it I began searching for a way to be my own boss. Not knowing any better I started with a direct sales company doing in home parties and was spending more than I was making even though I was actually selling items.
Next I attempted a few MLMs and quickly grew exhausted bugging my friends and family to join my business that they had no interest in being a part of at any moment.
Finally, I made my mind up and laid down the rules for myself of how I wanted to do business for myself. There were only 3 rules to follow and it led me straight to my new lifestyle. I decided I would only work from home, my business would be internet based and I would only work with clients that had an interest in my business.
Quickly I found my way to G+ platform and within a month was hosting 3 live streaming shows a week. I was the first person to monetize a weekly Google Hangout by hosting a shop at home show. The next logical step was live webinars promoting my own coaching program with up to 300 live viewers at time. This was fantastic for me but still wasn't everything I was looking for to complete my online lifestyle.
Next on the agenda was digital product creation with multiple video trainings about Video, Google, Youtube, Facebook and CPA. Being able to capture oodles of affiliates to promote my own offers that multiple product creators requested me as a JV manager for their promotions also.
And then I found Periscope. It was a natural progression for me and has become the focus of my business. My second Scope ever had over 1200 live viewers and been rocking Periscope ever since then.