Facebook Training for Business
Facebook training for employees. Includes over 43 Facebook tutorials and training videos to bring you up to speed on effective, responsible use at work.
- About this Trainer
- Promotional Materials
- Facebook by the Numbers
- Newsfeeds, Apps and Profiles
- Privacy Settings
- Profile Badges
- Vanity URLs
- Memorial Pages
- Why & How Businesses Facebook
- Covers, Compliance and Cute
- Sharing Positive Posts
- Public Figure Pages
- Managing Page Timelines
- Using Timeline Effectively
- Most Engaging Status Updates
- Sharing Photos & Videos
- Tagging Status Updates
- Like Buttons with Faces
- Embedding "Like" Buttons
- Pin, Hide and Remove Posts from Pages
- Next Steps
- Facebook Mobile App
- Case Study: Ducati Motorcycles
- Case Study: Greenpeace Brandjacks Nestle
- Case Study: Amazon Open Graph Integration
- Case Study: BP Oil Spill
- Pinterest Demo
- Google Plus Demo
- Resources Overview
- Facebook Automation: Vendor Briefing
- Facebook Measurement: Vendor Briefing
- Best Wall Posts: Industry Research
- Facebook Open Graph: Deep Dive
- Facebook Like Buttons: Deep Dive
- Facebook Pages & Ads: Deep Dive
- Jay Baer on Google Plus
- Social by Design: The Future of Facebook Marketing
I help organizations turn content into contacts into cash through optimization, digital engagement and lead generation.
I led the center for digital innovation at Howard Industries, a $1B B2B, launched 2 SaaS start-ups and did integrated marketing for entertainment, media and tech clients at one the world's largest PR Agencies.
I’m a best-selling author of Social Marketing to the Business Customer. Some of the organizations I've advised are Boeing, Cirque du Soleil, City National Bank, Hard Rock Casinos, Johnson & Johnson, Korn Ferry, Lucasfilm, US Dept. of Defense, US Dept. of State, Inter American Development Bank.
My complete library of self-paced, online digital marketing, compliance and security training courses have been taken by nearly a quarter million people worldwide on Udemy and at my own website.
Google "social media training" to find my additional courses.