Facebook Advertising using Pay Per Click
What you'll learn
- Understand the basics of facebook pay per click
- How to determine demographics and target ads to those demographics
- Understand the key factors for a successful facebook pay per click campaign
- Use the Power Editor for bulk adding/amending of ads
- Google Chrome Web Browser
- Basic Image Editing Software (examples use free software)
This course is designed to take you from the basics of facebook pay per click (PPC) to more in-depth material such as segmenting, split-testing, managing multiple ads.
The course covers both 'internal' ads; those that link to a fanpage/business page within facebook and 'external' ads which link to a website outside of facebook.
We also look at ad types and how facebook PPC differs from other PPC platforms such as Google Adwords.
Who this course is for:
- Facebook users looking to increase Likes on their fanpage
- Business owners looking to increase engagement on their fanpage
- Anyone looking to drive traffic to their website
Gary Kind is a highly experienced IT professional and business owner with over 25 years in and around software development and 20+ years running businesses as an individual and in partnerships.
He has a wide spread of business knowledge working in the SME sector as well as delivering KPI and financial reporting for large corporations. He has spent the past few years combining marketing with IT to cover areas such as pay per click, copywriting and conversion optimisation.