Facebook Advertising - A Beginners Guide for Business Owners
- 1.5 hours on-demand video
- 13 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- By the end of the course you will be able to create and manage Facebook ad campaigns, create adverts, set and manage your budget and view reports.
- Creating adverts
- Edit your ads
- Manage ad campaigns
- Track results using built-in reports
- Manage and track your ad budget
- Access to Facebook
- Comfortably able to use Facebook
Facebook ads can be a great way to attract viewers to your website or your Facebook page. This course will teach you the basics of creating and managing Facebook ads.
Learn how to create ads in just minutes. Beyond the very basics you will learn how to laser target your ads so that your ideal potential customer sees them. Learn how to use read the reports to measure the effectiveness of your ads and track conversions.
After 9 clear and concise lessons you will be able to create and manage your own Facebook advertising campaigns and track their success.
Course consists of:
- 9 video lectures.
- 9 corresponding PDF documents.
- Quizzes for most lectures.
- Group discussion questions for each lecture.
- Daily interactions with instructor via discussion forums or email
- Business owners
- Facebook page owners
- Anyone with an interest in advertising and marketing
This lecture will cover the different advert types that you can choose on Facebook.
- Cost per click (CPC)
- Cost per impression (CPM)
- Cost per action (CPA)
This lecture will take us on a tour of the Adverts Manager screen.
- View basic statistics about your campaign
- The Pages menu option
- The Reports menu option
- The Settings menu option
- The Billing menu option
- The Conversion Tracking menu option
- The Power Editor
- Checking your Account History
- The Audiences menu options