Facebook Ads, The Complete Course. 2021
What you'll learn
- How to advertise successfully on Facebook.
- How to get and manage leads for a business with lead generation campaigns.
- Step by step ad creation process and optimization.
- How to build custom and lookalike audiences, and best practices when using them.
- How to create and optimize a Facebook business page.
- You will need to have a personal profile with Facebook.
So, you're thinking about learning Facebook marketing. Or maybe you've already begun!
Well, let me give a big YES to that! Advertising on Facebook is growing fast, but still, a lot of businesses still do not have the right people to advertise for them. So, this means... they need people like me and people like you, and they needed us yesterday! Not to mention you can easily apply Facebook marketing to your own business. But in any case, good Facebook marketers are in HIGH demand, and so long as social media sticks around, will still be in demand in the future!
Here are a few of the best things about marketing on Facebook:
- It's very much a "turn on your computer" kind of job. Expect flexibility!
- It is one of the great "work from home" kind of jobs. Expect remote work!
- Basic levels of skill can offer competitive rates of pay. Expect to be valued!
But of course, anything worth having usually is not easy to get. In fact, it can take between 6 months to a year of trial and error, before you can break down the barriers of Facebook marketing and finally create amazing Ads that deliver positive results time and time again.
So, with this in mind...
I have NOT designed "Facebook Ads, the Complete Course" to just show you how to start basic Facebook Ads, but rather, I'll ALSO share my own complete experience with Facebook marketing. I do this by cutting to the chase and showing you what things have worked for me in my campaigns and are still working for me TODAY!
"Facebook Ads, the Complete Course" includes real-life advertising for a real client. And by sharing the set-up and results of these real-world Facebook Ads, I provide you with the knowledge needed to start advertising on Facebook as quickly and effectively as possible.
What this course teaches:
- Creating and optimizing a Facebook pages.
- Multiple REAL Ad campaign setups with follow up tutorials showing and explaining the results.
- Choosing the right types of images for your Ads (VERY IMPORTANT!).
- How to get affordable leads for a business.
- How to create a compelling Ad copy (text) that convinces people to engage more with your Ad/s.
- Ad optimization to get better costing results.
- Pixels, custom and lookalike audiences; re-targeting, the "Do's and Dont's" of Facebook marketing, and much more!
The course in numbers:
- 9+ hours of high-quality tutorials split into 75+ lectures (Expect more to be added).
- 1 Facebook page to join, (Op Ad Vision).
- 25+ custom quiz questions throughout the course to test your knowledge.
- 30-day money-back guarantee.
- 5 Downloadable resources.
So with so much to offer from Facebook, what are you waiting for? "Facebook Ads, the Complete Course," is waiting for you!
Enroll today and begin your new and exciting journey :)
Who this course is for:
- Any student wanting to learn how to advertise on Facebook successfully.
- Both experienced and inexperienced students are suited to this course.
- Any student, no matter the level, is suited to this course. Whether you are brand new or are trying to expand your current knowledge of marketing on Facebook.
After qualifying and spending many years with all manner of computers in all kinds of situations all around the world, I thought it would be a fantastic opportunity to share my knowledge and skills with the Udemy community.
Over a decade ago I started my professional life in the military where I gained experience with all kinds of computers and complex machinery. But, today, I could be referred to as just a humble Microsoft "Windows Warrior". As a result of my past experience, I find it is best to deliver my lessons in bite-sized pieces, and though I try and stay one step ahead of Technology, I find it is always best to walk side by side with my students.
For the past several years, I have been on the front-line of teaching people how to effectively use computers and Microsoft software like Microsoft Excel to improve their personal and business circumstances. And I loved every second of it (and still do)! I've seen the majority of my students go on to change their careers with their new skills, or at the very least, get the promotion they deserve!
So please join me on this exciting adventure called life :)
All the best