Create Better Facebook Ads
- There are no requirements for this course
Make no mistake, mastering the Facebook ad advertising system is neither quick nor easy. It also isn't cheap.
You need to maximize every single second you spend trying to figure out Facebook's advertising platform. You have to make it produce value.
The good news is, if you have the right attitude and you really allow yourself to learn Facebook's ad system backwards and forwards, you gain a tremendous competitive advantage.
With this video course you will:
Learn to produce ten times better results with Traffic Generation.
Learn Facebook Advertising the right way.
Leverage the highly sophisticated 'social snooping' and 'personal profiling' technology Mark Zuckerberg brought to the table.
Learn to figuratively get in the head of your target audience.
Why Choose Facebook Ads?
The Basics You Need to Know Before Creating Your First Facebook Ad Campaign
How Does Facebook’s Ad System Operate
How To Get Started On Your Facebook Ad Marketing Campaign
Create Your Facebook Page And Your Business Account
Access The Facebook Ads Manager
Create A Facebook Ad Campaign
Create An Ad And Run Your Campaign
Monitor Your Campaign Carefully
Effective Facebook Advertising Tips And Ideas
Who this course is for:
- For you that wants to learn Facebooks Ads
- 03:55Why Choose Facebook Ads?
- 05:57The Basics You Need to Know Before Creating Your First Facebook Ad Campaign
- 03:48How Does Facebook's Ad System Operate
- 00:40How to Get Started On Your Facebook Ad Marketing Campaign
- 02:18Step #1: Create Your Facebook Page And Your Business Account
- 06:00Step #2 Access The Facebook Ads Manager
- 07:31Step #4 Create A Facebook Ad Campaign
- 13:35Step #5 Create An Ad And Run Your Campaign
- 01:45Step #6: Monitor Your Campaign Carefully
- 05:11Effective Facebook Advertising Tips And Ideas
Cedenheim Publishing was founded in 2018, and is the proud publisher of the #1 best-selling book series Daddy's Curse, written by award-winning author Luke. G. Dahl. The companies vision is to entertain, educate and inspire readers for generations.
Luke Dahl was born in Sri Lanka but grew up in Stockholm after being adopted by his Swedish parents. Following high school, he went on to study at University in Brisbane, Australia, where he achieved a degree in Business/Travel and Tourism.
Today, he is back living in Stockholm, where he works for SpaceVR as the Director of Finance, and an early adopter in Earth2. Luke has always had a love of writing and for poetry in particular, winning a competition a couple of years. Now he spends a lot of his free time writing books and perfecting his art.