(Always make sure to check our Facebook page if you need to know more about us and tools we provide. No login, nor registration is needed to view the posts).
IT Trainor, PenTester & Consultant:
Strongly motivated when it comes to Ethical Hacking, network, web applications and security. Field: Cybersecurity (Cryptology)
- Advanced knowledge in Kali Linux
- Network troubleshooting problems. Packets sniffing, scanning network, scanning web application using BurpSuite and Nmap/Zenmap tools, and so many others.
- Good understanding of Linux (Ubuntu, Kali), Windows, Mac operating system.
- Firewall establishment, Firewall hole, Bypass Firewall
- Advanced level of Penetration testing for detecting possible vulnerabilities.
- Good knowledge of Trojan, DOS, DDOS, Attacking Network/website, Securing Network/website, Cyber roam, Foot printing tools, Enumerations, System Hacking, Ways for eavesdropping network communication, Password Cracking
- In cryptography area, a very well-understanding of how AES, RSA, Diffie-Hellman, DSA, ECDSA, ElGamal work and the importance of Prime numbers.
- Java programming language is our first language we mostly used at work.
Eager, always ready to learn new techniques to detect vulnerabilities.