Facebook ads data driven from complete beginner 10X your ads
- 5.5 hours on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Understand audience targeting
- Maintain control of your ad spend
- Follow the Data Driven account structure to simplify managing Facebook Ads
- Get started with tracking and measuring your results by feeding the right data into Facebook
- Increase your reporting accuracy while holding Facebook accountable
- Automate and simplify your advertising reports so the information you need is always in plain sight
- Identify the right ad placements and schedules to maximize your ad spend
- Learn how to win the Facebook Ads Auction
- Measure your ROI accurately and find your profit maximization sweet spot
- Go beyond the newsfeed to expand your reach
- Learn ad testing tactics that will dial-in your ad creative
- Select bidding and campaign strategies that maximize your budget
- Decrease your ad costs by increasing your ad quality
- have basic understanding about facebook ads
Success Factor #1
It’s All About The DATA (Just NOT Facebook’s)
How To Get Your Facebook Ads Machine Running On All Cylinders In 2020 (And Beyond)
Let me know if you’ve had any of these problems with Facebook Ads:
You put money into the Facebook Machine and get nothing back
You get leads from Facebook Ads... BUT none of them convert into customers
Your ad campaigns start off great… and then you hit the proverbial “Facebook Brick Wall”
If you’ve experienced these frustrations, you’re far from alone.
We surveyed 667 Facebook advertisers, and it turns out…
The things we love about Facebook Ads... are also the things we hate.
This love-hate relationship along with a changing landscape are the main reasons I’ve received so many requests for help with Facebook Ads over the past few years.
The truth is, despite over 30 million dollars of pay-per-click management experience and recognized industry expert status...
I have had my own struggles with Facebook Ads.
(I’m not sure if these results were harder on my wallet or my ego.)
That said, these disappointing outcomes are probably what I deserve for throwing advertising money at an uninspiring offer.
Going From ROI Negative To Positive
For the past 2 years, I dedicated myself to finding a better, simpler way to get results with Facebook Ads.
I analyzed over 10,000 ads published by Facebook’s top advertisers to find valuable trends in their ad creative.
I mapped out every step and detail I needed to follow to make sure I hit my advertising targets.
And, I devised a method to simplify my audience targeting.
Then I put everything I had learned together and relaunched my Facebook Ads campaigns.
Impressive Results Can Come Quickly
Getting these improved results felt fantastic.
BUT here’s what’s even more significant...
I discovered three vital (and somewhat surprising) success factors that can CHANGE your Facebook Ads fortunes.
Facebook would rather NOT talk about data these days…
And many marketing “experts” treat data like a four-letter word that’s too powerful for you to process.
Yet, here’s the thing… focusing on the data actually makes running Facebook Ads easier.
When you let data guide your decision making, you remove emotion, intuition, and guesswork from your process.
However… the key is to make YOUR data the focus instead of Facebook’s.
Facebook provides us with so many advertising metrics that it’s enticing to sit back and let them do the work.
But letting Facebook’s data (alone) guide your advertising strategy is a recipe for disaster.
Instead, you need to:
Set your advertising targets using your own business numbers
Deploy basic tracking tactics using third-party systems to hold Facebook’s data accountable
And use your data to train Facebook’s platform to bring you better results.
When you bring in data from outside the Facebook ecosystem to plan your advertising strategy and back-up your results…
You give yourself a strategic advantage.
You also avoid overspending to get results that won’t help you achieve your goals.
And when you nourish the Facebook Ads machine with the data it needs… You give yourself an opportunity to maximize every advertising dollar you spend.
- facebook marketer
- affiliate marketer