Facebook Ad Design & Structure
What you'll learn
- Create eye-catching and effectively worded ads in Facebook
- Know how to create compelling ad images using free online tools
- Understand the psychology behind successful Facebook ads
- This course is designed to help students who already have familiarity with Facebook advertising, but want to improve the quality and design of their ads for better results.
In this course, we cover the most effective ways to design and structure your Facebook ads for maximum profit. Facebook has become the clear leader in advertising online, but without an ad that is positioned to get people to click (and the right content on the other side of that ad), you are just throwing your money away.
Through video lectures and plenty of great ad examples, you will learn how to create Facebook Ads that will get people to click.
There are plenty of courses which will teach you how to run ads, how to target audiences, and how to get cheap clicks, but very few of them teach you how to create smart, compelling ads. Inside this course you will discover how to find and use the right images, right colors, and right ad copy for your ads - and how to create beautiful Facebook Ads even if you aren't a designer.
Who this course is for:
- Current Facebook advertisers struggling to get a good return on their investment
- Those who want to use Facebook to promote their business, but don't know how to create a great ad
- Those already familiar with the Facebook advertising platform (this is not an introductory FB ads course)
With over 20 years of practical experience marketing everything from performing arts events to premium wine, and educating consumers, entrepreneurs, and others, I took my work online in 2011.
Today I mentor students on Facebook Marketing, Sales Funnel Creation, and, yes, wine (a personal passion that I just cannot stop thinking about). It's a true joy to share the things that interest and excite me with others, and I'm delighted to be able to do so here in the Udemy community.
I'm an Amazon Kindle bestselling author as well as a Certified Wine Educator.