Facebook Ad Copy that Converts
I know that most of the advertisers focus on the image rather than the copy, filling in the text fields in order to hit the “Publish” button faster.
Do you know that when it comes to the creative most of my ads are successful due to the copy rather than to the image? Actually images could be used to grab attention, but text is what makes people want to click or purchase. If you mess up your ads copy you will never be able to use the full potential of Facebook advertising.
What are you going to learn in this course? 10 steps to the best ad copy:
Step 1: Who you are “talking” to
Step 2: Address their problems with a question
Step 3: Tell them how you will solve their problem
Step 4: Add social proof
Step 5: Add numbers
Step 6: Tell a story
Step 7: Add an offer with a time frame
Step 8: Format your text
Step 9: State clearly you Call to Action
Step 10: Do not forget the Headline, Description and Display link
Let`s dive into the 10 steps you will be keeping in your mind when writing a Facebook ads copy from now on!
- Digital marketing professionals learning how to improve their Facebook ads
- Business owners learning how to improve their Facebook ads
- Facebook advertisers learning how to maximize results from ads
- Who are you "talking" to?
- Address their problems with a question
- Tell them how you will solve their problem
- Add social proof
- Add numbers
- Tell a story
- Add an offer with a time frame
- Format your text
- State clear you Call to Action
- Do not forget the Headline, Description and Display link
A co-founder of digital agency Business trend since 2011. Managing the Facebook division of the agency I have been serving clients from all over the world for their Facebook ads campaigns. A Bachelor of Marketing from UNWE. One of my biggest passions is advertising and measuring success of the ads to drive sales for my clients.