Fabulous Fringy Updo hairstyles anyone can do!
- 1 hour on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Long hair has options! You will learn the skills to bring smiles to your clients and friends!
- Professionals will be able to ask for more money as their expertise grows and demand for their services increase.
- You will be able to have better informed conversations with your clients that will result in more services, excitement, and greater loyalty.
- To work along with the tutorials, you will need: A blow dryer, a small teasing brush and comb, a rat tail comb, a flat iron (if you have curls), bobby pins and hair pins to match your hair color, large hair ties, small clear elastics, silver clips, and hairspray.
- Someone or a manikin head with long hair to practice on.
- Time and patience, gentleness toward yourself and a never give up attitude!
In this course you will enjoy learning all about these modern and funky fringy updos. They are perfect for the unconventional bride and prom girls who wants something a little fun and different. There is also a separate tutorial on how to make the hair knots for these looks as well as a coiling tutorial.
I am always available to talk to regarding this course or any of my courses. Once you see how I put these looks together you will be able to grow and learn in your skills and impress your clients and friends.
Creating special occasion hair is so exciting as you are taking part in someones life event!
- Professional hairdressers looking to improve speed, skills and confidence.
- Anyone who loves doing awesome hairstyles on family and friends!
- Are you a salon owner? I understand not everyone enjoys dressing hair, but for those interested, send them here for all of their updo and hair-styling education!
Welcome to this course! I am so glad you are here! You CAN master these fast updo styles for yourself or to do on others! Whether you are a professional or not, you are welcome. So watch, find a friend or client to practice on and grow your skills! Learn why working from slides with video is a great process for making learning stick.
Nothing is better than sharing my journey and knowing you are trusting me to add to yours! I know you are already an amazing stylist. This career path is not for the timid, it is different every day, challenging every day and super rewarding. Especially for those of us who want to be a part of our client's meaningful, sometimes emotional, special occasion services! I am here for you. Reach out anytime with any questions! You will find all of my contact information and links in the bonus section.
These styles and others within my courses utilize the method of creating knots with the hair. It may sound scary to some newbies, but they are an easy and fun way to put up your hair. Enjoy!
This video shows the process of doing coils in an updo or hairstyle. They are a lot of fun and can be adapted for different styles. Wedding looks, party hairstyles and everyday wear! No matter the thickness of hair or the varied lengths of hair, coiling is an option.
I included this video to offer you more ways to work with the hair. Any style can have the back left down for a half-up look or put it into a twist. Enjoy!
Bonus Lecture: Clarity Coaching with Gretchen
How may I serve you? Curious about coaching for your life, career, or relationships?
Learn how Clarity Coaching maybe be just what you are looking for. I would love to connect with you!
What is coaching?
Everything is intertwined. Relationships with those close to us, work relationships and our relationship with ourselves affects our goals and dreams.
Coaching opens us up to possibilities we are not seeing and resources we have not considered.
Coaching is for you if:
· You feel stuck, life and or career seems flat lined.
· Your career feels stale, yet you are working your butt off and are not sure what is next for you.
· You have a bold vision but are unclear as to the steps to get you there.
· One day just goes into the next. You find yourself procrastinating, with doubts and fears but you know there is something more.
You do not need to be a hairdresser to coach with me. I have coached, mom’s, retirees, entrepreneurs, business owners, solopreneurs, students, people in recovery, artists, writers, and other coaches.
What’s the next step?
First, let's have a discovery phone call so I can listen to where you are at and where you want to be.
Click the link in the resource section. It will take you to a landing page with links to my Acuity scheduling page. There you will find time slots you can choose from for our first phone call.
On my Acuity scheduling page, you will find an intake form full of questions. There are no right or wrong answers. Working through these questions will be your first step in bringing clarity to your journey and bring me clarity as to how best to work with you and move forward.
I hope you have enjoyed this hairstyling course. I love bringing training and styles to make your clients and friends feel even more special! Bravo to you for your passion!