Fabric Decoupage Course
What you'll learn
- How to prepare fabric base
- How to put decoupage paper ,2 techniques to get wrinkle free effect
- How to do fussy cutting
- What paints to use
- How to merge the paints
- Water proofing…all will be covered
- Varnishing to an adequate thickness
- Decoupage on Flat, large and curved surfaces with Pattern Paper and Napkins
- Techniques like Blending Colors, Dabbing, Stamping and – Distressing, Antique look techniques
- Understanding Mod podge, types of paper, varnish and finishing projects.
- Understanding Decoupage glue types of paper, varnish and finishing projects.
- Students will need to purchase necessary tools and supplies (all outlined in the free preview lessons at the beginning of the course.)
Learn the Classic French art of Decoupage with one of the finest trainers, REKHA GARG
You must have wondered about the technique pf decoupage that transforms your articles into irresistible pieces of art. You may have even tried your hand and perhaps were not completely satisfied with the result, either in terms of finish, techniques or color & paper combinations. This comprehensive session/module is definitely for you who finds decoupage interesting and would like to hone your skill to get impeccably finished outcomes.
The Art of Decoupage goes way beyond cutting and pasting paper on surface. An understanding and execution of creating decoupage backgrounds, using paints for flawless blending and merging, stamping, stenciling etc are the fundamentals of doing an excellent decoupage project. This Masterclass will be an answer to all your doubts, queries, incomplete leanings, and will fill the gaps in your expertise, so that you can excel in this.
About the Class:
Step by step detailed practical training & discussions about different decoupage techniques on 2 DIFFERENT CUSHION with MULTIPLE decoupage mediums such as TISSUES. You will also learn enhancement and finishing techniques for your projects.
Cushion Cover: Not the easiest surface to decoupage without wrinkles, you will master the art of decoupaging on fabric. You will also learn the use of STENCILS and SPRAYS to complement the decoupage.
Last but not the least – gain confidence of exploring decoupage by mixing and matching all the surfaces, techniques and effects learnt in this exhaustive class, possibilities are innumerable.
Who this course is for:
- Adults , Intermediate level beginners Teenagers
Hi, My name is Rekha Garg and I am from India. I am a IT professional and Crafter. Suhani creation is my startup and now I am a crafter. I love make scrapbooks and Jwellery ,Wood jwellery,Silk thread Jwellery,Qulling Jwellery,props.last 5 years working as a professional crafter, 3d artist jewellery designer.