During my career as professional pizzaiolo, starting mid 2012, the grand total of pizzas I have baked is 287,772!
In order to make all these pizzas, I had to do something else, here are the numbers.
- Bags of flour unzipped: 1,610
- Buckets of water poured: 4,911
- Sachets of yeast ripped: 41,110
- Bags of salt used: 144
- Cans of tomatoes opened: 10,359
- Mozzarella balls cut: 230,217
- Basil leaves plucked: 863,316
- Olive oil bottles unscrewed: 25,899
- Mushrooms sliced: 43,166
- Pineapples *sigh* peeled: 479
- Fingers and hand cuts: 21
- Light burns self-caused: 12
- Scars still visible: 3
In November 2019 my first book, Fabioulous Pizza, became an Amazon best seller in three categories.