FAA Drone Pilot Exam Course
- Pilots Handbook of Aeronautical Knowledge
This course will prepare you for your FAA part 107 sUAS written test. The completion of this course and all associated content and quizzes will also gain you access to an FAA Certified Flight Instructor who can give you the endorsement you need for the IACRA form after successfully passing the 107 written test. This is a great value as other places online will cost you 50 dollars or more.
What you will learn
1. The 12 areas of knowledge required listed in the Airman Certification Standards
2. Basic understanding of Drones to help you become a better drone pilot
The real value of this course is that you get direct access to me an FAA Certified Flight Instructor.
Who this course is for:
- Anybody who wants to become a commercially certified drone pilot
- 01:23Part 107 Introduction
- 08:02FAA Regulations (Part 1)
- 12:59FAA Regulations (Part 2)
- 14:09FAA Regulations (Part 3)
- 09:20FAA Regulations (Part 4)
Hi, my name is Jack and I hail from Cape Cod, MA. I went to school out in Ohio and immediately fell in love with the state. While at school I completed my degree in Aviation with a focus in Flight. When I returned home to Cape Cod I immediately got a job as a flight instructor out of the Chatham Airport. I enjoy teaching and my favorite moment is when the light bulb turns on in the students head. Hopefully through my courses yours will too.