Eye-catching presentations using PowerPoint 2010
What you'll learn
- By the end of this course you will be able to deliver an eye-catching presentation using Microsoft PowerPoint 2010.
- You will know how to prepare a successful presentation by gathering and refining information
- You will know how to create an outline for your presentation in Microsoft PowerPoint 2010
- You will know how to create eye-catching presentations using graphics, images, animations and videos in Microsoft PowerPoint 2010
- You will know how to create your own unique PowerPoint design for your business
- You will know some useful tricks to effectively use Microsoft PowerPoint 2010 when you present
- You will learn some basic guidelines for captivating your audience and keeping them engaged during your presentation
- Before starting this course you need to have some basic knowledge in using Microsoft Office applications.
- Viewers who have Microsoft PowerPoint 2010 will benefit the most.
Do you want to deliver presentations that really make an impact on people? Do you know how to use Microsoft PowerPoint but you'd like to learn from an expert how to really make eye-catching presentations? If so, this is the course for you!
In this course you will learn how to create and deliver eye-catching presentations using Microsoft PowerPoint 2010. By combining essential presentation skills with the effective use of technology, this course will give you all you need in order to present with confidence.
Instead of learning how to use Microsoft PowerPoint 2010 feature by feature, you will see how Microsoft PowerPoint 2010 can effectively be used in a real life business scenario to make presentations that really stand out.
Who this course is for:
- This course is intended for business professionals who have a basic knowledge of how to use Microsoft PowerPoint but who want to take their presentation skills to the next level by learning how to get the most out of Microsoft PowerPoint 2010 to make eye-catching presentations.
Are you bored of lengthy, feature-based product training? Do you believe that learning something new should be exciting and fun? I do! That's why I left my career at Microsoft to create a new type of learning experience where the focus is on the value - not the features. I'm passionate about technology and storytelling, and I thrive to share my experiences of how technology can effectively be used to work smarter - in a more engaging way. I'm the founder of two companies - Business Productivity and Storyals, the mother of three, Swedish and live in Dubai.