Modern Dental Extractions - Fast, Painless, & Non-invasive
What you'll learn
- properly screen patients and determine which ones are right for the practice
- provide fast, painless anesthesia in any situation
- extract teeth faster with less complications
- provide superior care to patients needing dental extraction(s) from start to finish
- build skills and confidence to grow the dental practice
- general knowledge of dentistry and patient care
This is an comprehensive extraction and exodontia course for dentists of all skill sets. We cover better local anesthesia, superior modern forceps and instruments, atraumatic techniques, luxating elevators, case selection, medical concerns, and much more. This course helps you to avoid trouble with patients and procedures, and become a better dental clinician. It will provide you with a list of tools and techniques to use to perform more predictable, faster, less invasive, painless, efficient, and profitable dental extractions in your practice.
Who this course is for:
- licensed dentists
- DDS, DMD, and dental specialists
Dr. Nate Dallas is an experienced general dentist and respected dental lecturer. He is a member of the Academy of General Dentistry and the Georgia Dental Association, and has a certification in IV Conscious Sedation. He owns and operates a private practice in Georgia and provides comprehensive care to patients of all ages. His three-doctor practice keep most procedures in-house, including oral surgery, orthodontics, endodontics, and IV sedation. Dr. Dallas lectures to dentists all over the country at dental meetings, study clubs, and mastermind events.