How to create your best Express Entry profile
- 1 hour on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- How to create a solid Express Entry profile
- How to avoid typical mistakes that may lead to Express Entry ineligibility
- How to ensure that you have the maximum possible Express Entry CRS score
- What to keep in mind when filling out the most important sections of the Express Entry profile
This course will teach you how to create a perfect Express Entry profile required to immigrate to Canada; it is prepared and delivered by LP Group - the reputable Canadian legal consulting company with over 16 years of experience in the immigration industry.
Its purpose is to explain in every detail only one thing: how to create and fill your Express Entry profile and receive maximum possible points - step-by-step, field-by-field, checkbox-by-checkbox.
This course leaves no stones unturned!
It will focus on every detail from creating the login credentials to submitting the finalized Express Entry profile to the pool. Dozens of typical mistakes made by majority of applicants are explained during the course. By avoiding these mistakes you will be able to perfect your Express Entry profile, ensure that your score and chances to be selected for immigration to Canada are as high as possible.
In this course you will learn:
- how to create individual accounts required for Express Entry
- how to complete the preliminary assessment questionnaire
- how to set up the Express Entry profile
- how to complete the Express Entry profile section by section
- how to submit the Express Entry profile once it is completed
- how to make sure that your Express Entry score is correctly assigned
- Anyone willing to immigrate to Canada under the Express Entry selection system
What is preliminary Express Entry assessment and why do you have to complete this step.
A few notes on the contact information section.
What to keep in mind when providing information about your legal representative, if any.