Had you been looking for a step-by-step export risk management course that makes it easy to learn the tips and techniques of managing all perils related to exports/international trade? The courses you found till now, were difficult to understand due to heavy international business-related technical words and complicated exports & imports concepts. Right? You have now found the correct export risks management course here. Because, by using foreign trade-related real case studies, this international trade risks management course is the simplest way to learn the management of entire kinds of risks associated with international business management.
So why this Export Risks Management course?
The instructor of this exports related risks management course is having 30 years of practical experience in
Exports and imports business,
International supply chain & logistics,
Foreign trade training and
Global business research.
Exports related risks management
So, he is now ready with this revolutionary export risks management course to teach you how to save millions of $. And, it is achieved by avoiding risks associated with international deals and exports contacts with goods originating from anywhere in the world, India, Europe, Kenya, Nigeria, the US, China, or any country of origin.
What skills would you learn in this export risks management course?
1. Identifying adverse and difficult situations in international trading, exports.
2. Identify wrong export payment terms.
3. Avoid wrong international business delivery terms.
4. Ensure the letter of credit is durable and secure.
5. Avoid faulty export contracts
6. Real-life practical situations explained through popular global trade case studies.
7. Manage foreign exchange fluctuations/currency risks, US $, Euro, Yen, GBP, INR, etc.
8. Manage financial Risks in export operations.
9. Manage international commercial risks/buyer's insolvency / Border control and Customs related problems.
10. Role of Blockchain in export risks management using smart contracts - Special session.
11. Smart international supply chain and international logistics management.
12. Guiding document (free template attached) for smooth international export transactions.
13. Several other types of exports related risks and perils including Ocean/air shipment perils
14. All about INCOTERMS® 2020
By enrolling in this course on UDEMY you get
1. Lifetime access to this export risks management course.
2. Lifetime new updates on the international business excellence course
3. Verified eCertificate with weblink
4. 30 days money-back guarantee
5. Completely free Q & A section to post your questions and suggestion on the export risks management topics.
6. Direct communication with the instructor. Anytime, anywhere.
About the instructor
Instructor Dr. Vijesh Jain, is an IIFT, New Delhi and BITS, Pilani, India alumnus with a Ph.D. from BIMTECH- UOM, India. Also, he is an award-winning industry practitioner cum trainer. In addition, he is a Global Business Practices artist. By having trained thousands of working professionals and B School students, along with running his own international ventures. Therefore, with his 30 years of long experience in international trade and global business management, exports, imports, exports risk management, he is able to share the most practical experiences and international trading skills. Which concepts, you can never find in textbooks.