- 35 mins on-demand video
- 1 article
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Understand how to download and set-up VirBELA software on PC or MAC to navigate on a virtual adventure
- Know what are team suites and explore the next-generation 3D virtual offices that are on the rise inside VirBELA (with passcode protection enabled)
- Go on an adventure in the open 3D Campus and learn how to make use of the VirBELA auditorium for conducting events in 3D
- Go through the other functions and features in VirBELA including public chat, private bubbles, resolution or window display settings etc.
- Learn to create a 3D character inside VirBELA to use for navigating before the start of the educational adventure
- Learn about events happening inside the 3D campus VirBELA and know how to attend them
- Download of VirBELA software is mandatory to proceed with this course. One can download the same from the official website of VirBELA and the software is free of cost to download on PC or MAC.
- Note: VirBELA software currently doesn't have a mobile version and the whole experience can be felt on a PC or MAC only.
Did you know? Virtual worlds are simulated environments accessed by multiple users through an online interface or software.
This year, virtual worlds are being used in all schools or colleges with primary and secondary students for educational purposes. They support collaboration, creativity, decision making and the ability to overcome language barriers. They go a long way to engage and motivate students and learners in ways that other media often fail to do. One such virtual 3D world is "VirBELA".
VirBELA is the world's first virtual 3D university campus. This amazing course will help you in going through a complete walkthrough of the software and its Virtual 3D Technology - for the first time in the universe. VirBELA typically brings together students and business in a whole new 3D world and connects all of them for expert collaboration.
Whether you’re a small group of globally distributed, digital nomads or just down the street from each other, VirBELA's Open Campus is the perfect place to hold online events or build a cloud-based business and rejoice forever. VirBELA is completely free to use and is home to a community of untethered innovators, on a global scale. So, why wait?
Learn how to install and start using VirBELA as Digital Marketing Legend Srinidhi Ranganathan and Civil Engineering MasterMind Saranya Srinidhi will show you around the campus in this exciting course. What's more? You will also learn to create a 3D character inside VirBELA to use for navigating before the start of the educational adventure, learn about team suites and go through other functions and features in VirBELA including public chat, private bubbles, resolution or window display settings etc.
Enrol now and let's start booming the show.
Special Note: Download of VirBELA software is mandatory to proceed with this course. One can download the same from the official website of VirBELA and the software is free of cost to download on PC or MAC.
If you love innovation and want to think different all the time - away from traditional methodologies, then this course is definitely for you.
- Students who wish to explore and learn in 3D environments to invite access to what we call - the wow factor into their lives.
- Event Managers or Organisers who wish to conduct events in Virtual 3D for remote collaboration inside VirBELA software
- College owners or owners of educational institutions who wish to create a 3D campus that is virtual in nature that allows tons of people to collaborate, learn, enjoy - avoiding the need for physical infrastructure in real life.
- Anyone who wishes to teach or learn in a new environment that supports learning and creativity - away from the busy transport, commute and crowd that we all see in real life.
Introduction to this mind-blowing course on VirBELA.
Part 1 of 3 - software walkthrough of VirBELA 3D University Virtual Campus.