Revit Architecture for Basic and Intermediate Users
What you'll learn
- Revit, Building Information Modeling, Architectural Modeling, Setting up a Project, Setting up a Template, Modeling tools and Modification tools
- BIM Architecture, Modeling in Revit, Creating essential elements in Revit,
- Revit, Revit Architecture, Revit BIM, Architectural Modeling, Architectural Design, Interior Design
- Setting the Project, Setting up the Building and Components and others, Creating Views such as Section, Elevation, Plan, Callout, Drafting View, and 3D View
- Should be an Architect, Building Designer, Passionate Modeler, Civil Engineer, Interior Designers, or any design professional
- Architects, Civil Engineers, Interior Designers, Design Professionals, Construction Professionals, Furniture Designer, BIM Professionals
Exploring Autodesk Revit for Architecture is a comprehensive course designed to cater to the needs of the students and the professionals who are involved in Building Information Modeling (BIM) Profession. This course is a gateway to power, skill, and competence in the field of architecture and interior presentations, drawings, and documentations. In this course , the instructor has emphasized on the concept of designing and modeling. The highlight of Revit course is that each concept introduced in it is explained with the help of suitable examples for better understanding. The simple and lucid language used in this course is also an ideal guide for students who are appearing for Autodesk Revit Certified Professional and Revit Certified User Exams, especially for Architecture. This course can also be used as a guide for students and professionals who are planning to make their career in BIM industry through learning of Revit.
After undergoing this course you will be able to:
1. Understand Revit and BIM
2. Start a Revit Project
3. Set the Project Template
4. Create and modify walls in a project
5. Add and Modify Doors and Windows
6. Modify elements
7. Add and Modify components
8. Create Floors and Ceilings
9. Add and Modify Levels and Grids
10. Create different views in a project
11. Add and Modify Stairs and Ramps in a project
Who this course is for:
- Beginner Revit, CAD Technician, BIM Aspirants, Architecture Students
- Walls, Stairs, Revit Basics, Autodesk Revit, Concepts of BIM
In this era of globalization, new technologies are rapidly increasing, and therefore, the technological needs have increased manifold. In this scenario, the demand for online courses has grown to a great extent. Keeping this in view, CADCIM Technologies has taken a step ahead and started offering online learning courses and classes in Udemy.
The team at CADCIM Technologies utilizes the latest enhancements in technology and the Internet to offer Udemy classes, thus turning the concept of virtual teaching into reality. These classes address the specific training needs of colleges, universities, training centers, and corporate businesses through customized and cost-effective online training. We provide effective and affordable online training on CAD/CAM/CAE, Civil, GIS, Computer Programming, and Animation delivered via Udemy at any time, any place, and at any pace to individuals, students of colleges, universities, CAD/CAM/CAE training centers, and corporate businesses.
The Udemy classes will be conducted by Prof. Sham Tickoo, Purdue University Northwest, USA OR the team of authors at CADCIM Technologies, who have co-authored the best-selling textbooks and eBooks on various software packages.