Exploitative Betting - Advanced Matched Betting
- A basic understanding of matched betting is useful, although the course does cover the basics.
- You need to be resident in the UK or Ireland to get the full benefit from this course. This is because people from other countries may not have access to the bookmakers' free bet offers.
This is not a normal matched betting course. The method I focus on for extracting bonuses and getting added value is called "dutching". The aim of the program is to teach you to make more from bonuses, compared to the standard back and lay method.
I also focus on how to reduce your chances of getting your bookmaker accounts restricted. My advice on this is probably completely different from any advice you have heard before. The idea is that you present yourself as a normal punter.
You do have to think a bit more compared to using the standard back and lay method for matched betting. However, dutching makes matched betting more interesting, more creative and more profitable in the long-term.
You don't need software to use this method. You simply need access to calculators that are free on my website. You need to be from the UK or Ireland to get the full benefit from this course. This is because people from other countries may not have access to enough free bet offers to make the course worthwhile.
Who this course is for:
- People who are interested in making money from matched betting.
- 05:07Basic Terminology
- 07:28The Traditional Model
- 07:19The Matched Bettor and the Punter
- 07:42The Right Way to Matched Bet
- 07:36The Truth about 2 Up Offers
- 08:08Combining Offers
- 10:40Dutching Horse Races for Profit
- 05:38When the Fun Starts, the Bookies Might Stop You
- 06:48How to Avoid Horse Racing Gubbings
- 08:33Consistent Betting Patterns
I am a matched bettor, a sports trader and a poker and backgammon player. I have profited well form all of these interests. I teach poker and advanced matched betting.
The poker games that I teach are aimed for 10-50NL cash game players. That is where my expertise lies.
I also have a PhD in Psychology.