Exploit Development for Linux (x86)
- 5.5 hours on-demand video
- 3 articles
- 11 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Students will learn assembly language fundamentals for x86 processors
- Students will learn how to write shellcode on Linux for x86 processors
- Students will learn practical Linux exploit development concepts
- Students will learn how to bypass Linux exploit mitigation techniques such as NX and ASLR
- A computer with administrative access, if you want to follow the hands-on exercises.
- It is good to have knowledge basic on exploit development
This course teaches exploit development for Linux (x86). This course introduces students to the exploit development concepts associated with Linux x86 binaries. This is an entry level to intermediate level course and we encourage you to take this course if you are interested to learn exploit development. However, remember that the course involves a lot of assembly language and debugging using a debugger. So, you need patience and passion to learn the concepts taught in the course. This course makes use of a variety of techniques on exploit development and brace yourself if you are willing to learn by sitting infront of a computer. After successfully completing this course, you will be ready to attempt several industry leading practical cyber security certification exams.
- Bug bounty hunters
- Penetration testers
- Security Auditors
- Red Team Operators
- anyone interested in security.