Explanation with Numericals: Basic Concepts of Chemistry
- 3 hours on-demand video
- 1 article
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Learn how to do measurements in chemistry
- Know the laws of chemical combinations
- Understand the elementary concepts of atomic mass and mole concept
- Able to do calculations using chemical equations
- No requirements, only the student has the willingness to understand the basic tools to start with the chemistry.
If you are a student of Chemistry...
If you don't like chemistry, but you need to learn this topic just for the sake of exams...
If you know the concepts, but don't know how to do numericals on this topic....
Then this course is for you.
Each lecture includes the numericals or multiple-choice questions and lots of quiz questions.
The lectures are very small so that you don't get lost in the topic.
I hope you will enjoy.
Negative and positive comments, both are welcome. This will help me in improving the lectures.
- Beginner chemistry students
- Engineering Students
- General Chemistry 101 students
This video tells about the contents of the course and why the student should take up this course. It tells about how this course is different from the other courses.
Hi. I am Dr. Sakshi Goel. I was earlier working as an Assistant Professor, but now I am a full-time MOM. I am taking care of my baby. I still have the zeal to teach chemistry to the students. And this was the best option I can find to help students with the chemistry subject.
This topic covers the physical classification of matter, the three states of matter, i.e. about solid, liquid and gas.
Law of Conservation of Mass / Law of Indestructibility is explained with examples.
The formula to calculate percentage composition with examples is explained.