Expert Level in Organizational Design
- 2 hours on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- To design Organisations and apply them to real time situations.
- Understand strategy and design organization structure.
- Use SWOT and Porter's 5 forces model to understand strategy as a strategic input to understand Organisation design
- Learn to maximize productivity within the organization by understanding the linkage between Organizational Design and Market forces and Strategy
- No specific prerequisites.
Companies need to stay competitive at the marketplace, to take advantages of the opportunities that present itself from time to time and manage the risks of threats and its weaknesses. A good manager conversant with the knowledge of Organisation Design are the main brains behind success of their organisation leading to their own successful careers.
There are very few professionals who understand Organisation Design and the arguments behind each of them that facilitates arriving at the right structure. This course not only details the types but also engages the learner into the discussion across many complex factors that gives the learner a better understanding and reasoning to design the organization to maximize productivity and revenue opportunity.
- Head of HR and other Business Functions
- HR Professionals who are looking to grow into strategic roles within their companies.
- CEOs and Directors
- HR Consultants