Change Management: from CRO to an Experimentation Culture
What you'll learn
- Improve the experimentation maturity of your organization using change management
- Motivate your colleagues and higher management to become more experiment-driven
- Assess the current situation and determine the organization's current experimentation maturity level
- Learn everything about experimentation maturity and company culture
- Write a change management plan and pitch it to the board
- Put your change plan into practice using change management and your soft skills
- Work on your personal growth to facilitate the change progress and improve your skills
- Interview techniques to come up with the best solutions and change plan
- Evaluate and reflect on the change process and determine the next steps
- Eagerness to take your organization from a CRO only situation to a culture of experimentation
- You need to have some experience in A/B testing
- No further prior knowledge is needed
If you want your organization to grow toward an experimentation culture, learn change management to accomplish this, and motivate your colleagues and higher management to become more experiment-driven, this will be the right course for you.
This course is a complete blueprint for every step from a CRO-only situation to an Experimentation Culture. It is based on many books, articles, courses, and my 12+ years of experience in this fantastic line of work.
By taking this course, you will...
Improve the experimentation maturity of your organization using change management
Motivate your colleagues and higher management to become more experiment-driven
Assess the current situation and determine the organization's current experimentation maturity level
Write a change management plan and pitch it to the board
Put your change plan into practice using change management and your soft skills
Work on your personal growth to facilitate the change progress and improve your skills
You will learn everything about your organization, your manager or contact person, and all experimentation maturity levels. In addition, you will learn about the company culture, scope & alignment, team, data, tooling & automation, and the experimentation process.
You will also know how to write and present a change plan, pitch it to the board and prepare for difficult questions. Then, you will put the change plan into practice. You will learn everything about change management, the influence of your soft skills, dealing with resistance, and your personal growth.
Change management course setup
In the first part of the Change management course, you’ll learn to assess the current experimentation maturity of the organization. This includes getting to know the organization, its goals, and its landscape. Also, you get to know your contact person or manager and your landscape using a force-field analysis. Next, through a questionnaire and interview techniques, you will discover the challenges, obstacles, and hidden forces to get to the next experimentation maturity stage.
Next, you’ll learn how to write your change plan, pitch it to the board and prepare for difficult questions.
Next, you’ll learn how to implement your plan using change management, your soft skills, and personal growth.
Finally, you will evaluate, reflect and determine the next steps.
This is a complete course
There is no upsell to another expensive course, and there is no upsell to a coaching program.
You will learn everything about change management and how to implement it. I will only reference my other Udemy courses if you or a team member want to learn more about a specific topic.
This course will cover everything you need to know in a practical and engaging manner. Together, we will go through the change cycle step by step, with useful and practical frameworks and theories you can put into practice straight away.
Start learning change management and grow to an experimentation culture today
If you sign up today, you will have lifetime access to the course, including all future updates. You´ll also get a 30-day no question asked money-back guarantee.
If you have any questions during or after this course, please feel free to contact me. I’ll be happy to help you out. You can use the Q&A feature inside the course, send me a private message, or send an email. I will answer all of your questions as soon as possible.
Ready to get to a culture of experimentation? Sign up today! :-)
Who this course is for:
- Conversion Rate Optimization specialists who want to thrive in their work
- Product owners who want to learn more about experimentation
- Entrepreneurs and e-commerce managers who want to apply experimentation and motivate others to do so as well
- Digital consultants who want to learn about change management and experimentation
- Lead developers with an interest in change management and company culture
I believe that if you find your passion in your work, you should also use it to help and inspire others. That is why I started Conversion Ideas.
Ever since helping out a company in 2009 teach clients to become more happy and confident with improved social skills, I have been fascinated with the questions: “If we can change people’s behavior offline, how can we do this online?”
Fortunately, I wasn’t the only one. I have read many books and followed many courses since.
Now as a Conversion Rate Optimization manager and consultant, at the award-winning agency Online Dialogue, I have the pleasure to work with amazing people on great websites every day.
With my own company Conversion Ideas, my goal is to help people who don’t have the money, or budgets from their employer, to access expensive business-to-business courses. As well as (e-)meet amazing like-minded people.
With my courses on Conversion Optimization and A/B testing, I want to help people who want to learn this fun line of work and excel for an affordable price.
From my passion for CRO, I want to help others to improve their optimization skills while trying to make this world a better place. With understandable, affordable, and practical courses, a book, and helping out charity organizations for free, I want to make CRO available for everyone.