Discerning and Partnering with the Nuances of God's Presence
What you'll learn
- By the end of this course you will be more confident, advanced and practiced in experiencing God's Presence with you
- You will recognize, differentiate and comprehend how to partner with the nuances of God's presence personally and corporately
- You will have greater spiritual and emotional health and maturity in your heart connection with Him
- You will have greater ability in identifying and discerning what and how He is communicating to you, how and when to apply what you have received from Him
- Out of this will be a greater appreciation and mindfulness of the unique way in which you carry and release the presence of God to the world around you
- You want more with God and want to experience Him more than you do now
- Being intentional and valuing time with God
As we listen to people, the thing we keep hearing them say is we don't want programs and religion, we want encounters with the God of the Bible. Can you relate? We certainly can!
Graeme Cooke said it best, "God is inviting us to enter a whole new spiritual dimension, a climate so thick with the presence of God that it will affect our ability to stand, let alone walk. For God is restoring His manifest presence among us.’" (A Divine Confrontation, 1999)
People all over the world are experiencing this and grasping it, and there is an awakening of the transforming power of the Presence of God. An encounter with the Presence of God, is an encounter with the Person of God and that changes us forever.
WHAT IS THIS?
The central purpose of this course is to ignite your heart connection with God to the next level of maturity by cultivating deeper understanding and experience in how you partner with His presence. The nuances of His presence are unique to you. This course will help you steward that in all spheres of your life; be it in the secret place with God, in your vocation, with your family or faith community.
This is a safe, sacred place where your learning is yours. Your answers are yours and they are not monitored or recorded in anyway. This is why I ask you to have your own workbook and why I do not not offer an online workbook.
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN?
In this experiential Course you will be equipped in:
1. The next level of clarity and understanding of the Presence of God. What is the foundation and science of what forms our connection to the Presence of God and others?
2. Practical steps and practices that grow your consciousness of the Presence of God - identifying the nuances of God's presence with you personally
3. Cultivate your skills in recognising, differentiating and partnering with the Nuances of God's presence personally and corporately
4. Comprehend and master further the uniqueness of how you carry and release God's presence
5. Breakthrough in your connection with God and how to maintain that movement in your life and destiny
6. More confidence in your decisions, faith, leadership and even parenting your children centring on the Presence of God
7. Engaging visual methods interspersed with self evaluation tasks supported by downloadable practical exercises and other resources to help you revise and consolidate the learning. This course is based on a set of learnable skills. It is Biblically based and backed up by a significant body of research and personal life experience and development.
8. Develop skills in spiritual gift of discernment
We believe you will be in a completely different place with your connection with God after this course. We pray it will leave you hungry for more of Him!
WHO'S THIS FOR?
~ If you desire more with God and walk in the freedom His Holy Spirit brings
~ Leadership - essential Professional Development if you are in any form of Christian Leadership
~ Parents - having used this material in our family, it’s transformed how we do life and fun together
This course features easily learned elements supported by practical exercises, all clearly explained by Helen Goatley, Instructor and Consultant.
Helen brings a background in Education to her work which is based on over 20 years experience of helping and inspiring people in many different settings and cultures internationally.
This is a training course and NOT a Counselling course. If during this course you come into a deeper awareness of your life journey. We encourage you to courageously seek out the professional help you need to succeed further and bravely own your story and destiny. People who do this are heroes and champions.
What's OK and What is not OK?
It is OK to do this course and use all worksheets with others in your Leadership or Staffing teams, friendship groups or Church groups. We ask that each group member pay for the course themselves. We live by a core value of honor and this is one way to honor the Author and yourself as a learner. We value what we sacrifice for. For me, this is a means of income and a way of supporting the work so I can continue in it. Share, learn, grow and change the world you live in!
It is NOT OK to use any part of this course or it's materials for commercial use. You can not sell it, sell training based on it or create a website redistributing this course or any material from it.
If you are interested in going after more, consider doing my Living Courage e-Series here in Udemy. Professional Consultations are also available. Contact us
Who this course is for:
- If you are an emerging leader or in any form of Christian leadership and want more
- If you have felt afraid of loosing control, fearing God can't be trusted, or fear it will cost too much to go after more with God
- If you have feel restless or stirred to grow in your recognition and maturity with how God is connecting with you
Helen Goatley B.A. Dip Ed. Dip Theol
is a dynamic thought provoking keynote speaker and trainer. Helen brings enormous International experience and over 20 years of equipping people for their destiny and to a greater connection with God.
Helen studied at The University of Melbourne, La Trobe University and Melbourne College of Theology. Helen has also studied under Dr Brene Brown of University of Houston, USA where she completed Dr Brown's Living Brave Semester, The Wisdom of Story and Self-Compassion Curriculum. Helen has also completed Dare to Lead and Daring Classrooms Curriculum. Trained in Leadership at Bethel Church Redding, USA, she brings experience and training in Education, Anthropology and Leadership.
* Helen along with her husband Mark, are the Founders and Directors of All4Him, an International Christian Ministry. They have lived and founded this organisation in Europe, USA and Australia.
* Helen is the Author and Instructor of the sort after Living Courage Series and Experiencing the Presence of God Series.
* Helen provides Professional Consultancy and Training in the Christian, Education and Business sectors.
* Helen has worked with Wycliffe Bible Translators, YWAM and All4Him. Prior to this, Helen was teaching in the Education Sector in Australia.
* Helen enjoys painting, snow shoeing and cycling.