Experience the Magic of Meditation
- Time to work your way through the course
- 5 to 10 minutes per day to practice meditation
Meditation’s good for you – in theory. But do you ever run into challenges putting it into practice?
You may find yourself wondering:
- “Shouldn’t I be getting better at this by now?”
- “Is this a complete waste of time? I could be crossing things off my to-do list!”
- “Man, I really suck at this. Why isn’t this working for me??”
If you can relate, this course is for you.
Meditation doesn't have to suck. Even if you have a busy mind, meditation can be a rewarding experience.
With the right practices and perspectives, meditation can be something you truly enjoy and look forward to – instead of something that frustrates you and makes you want to give up.
Plus with practice, you’ll become more focused, resilient and present in every moment of your life.
This course is for you if you're new to meditation or find it more difficult than you expected it to be. It will help you develop the habit of meditation and deepen your personal practice.
You'll be guided through integrative health coaching techniques to help you develop the habit and figure out how to fit meditation into your busy life in a way that works for you.
You'll learn how to get the most out of your meditation practice as well as strategies to make meditation easier for people with busy minds.
Plus, you'll be introduced to concepts related to meditation and present moment awareness to help you see new perspectives on common challenges and frustrations.
Video demonstrations as well as downloadable MP3 guided audio recordings of the meditations are included. Plus, you'll get coaching tools to work through to help you establish the habit.
Are you ready?
There's a 30-day money back guarantee, so you really have nothing to lose.
- Anyone who is new to meditation
- Anyone who is finding meditation more difficult than they expected it to be
- Anyone who wants some help getting into the habit
- Anyone who finds meditation challenging or frustrating
- Anyone who wants to experience meditation practices from the tradition of Kundalini yoga
- If you're an experienced meditator and have a consistent practice, you probably don't need this, unless you want to try the Kundalini meditation practices
- My story: How I got into meditation after being the biggest skeptic
- How to get the most out of this course
- Finding deeper motivation to meditate
- 3 keys to success for developing the habit of meditation
- The best way to get started with meditation
- 2 strategies to help you stay on track with meditation
- 4 things you need to decide before you meditate
- The best kinds of meditations for people with busy minds
- What to do if your mind is still busy
- The secret to experiencing the magic of meditation
- "I don't have time."
- "It's too weird for me."
- "I'm scared."
- "This is gonna suck."
- "I don't feel like it."
- "What if it doesn't work?"
- "I'm not good at it."
- "It's too hard."
- "I can't sit still."
- "My mind keeps wandering."
- "Am I doing this right?"
- "Am I wasting my time?"
- "Is this working?"
- "Is it over yet?"
- Meditation for perspective & emotional balance
- Meditation for balancing the nervous energies
- Meditation for the negative mind
- Meditation to connect to your intuition
- Meditation for health, energy & radiance
I help people who live in their heads stop feeling like shit about themselves.
Find me wherever you listen to podcasts by searching for Pure Light.