Expanded Distribution: How To Sell Your Books Globally
What you'll learn
- Advanced understanding of distribution strategies
- How To sell Foreign rights to your book
- Turn 1 book into 100's of different revenue streams
- Distribute paperback, ebook or audiobooks globally
- Translating your book with little to no money upfront
- Act as a literary agent for yourself or others
- Bypass Ingram and Create space, distribute metadata feeds yourself
- Buy ISBN's cheaply (bypassing the free create-space ISBN)
- Understand Formatting Requirements for ebook, paperback and audiobook
- Make your own audiobook for free
- Copyright your work and receive certificate of copyright for FREE
- How indie musicians apply for their ISMN
- Marketing strategies to maximize your distribution platforms and sell more physical copies of your book
- Basic Understanding of Internet, Microsoft Word
This master course is all any independent author, publisher, musician or agent needs to secure sales and dominate markets globally.
Learn how to format your e-book, paperback and audio-book for distribution.
How to sell your book or song internationally on some of the largest retail platforms available
Develop a solid marketing campaign for your song or book and air your commercials or music on AM, FM, XM and Podcasts internationally
Sell your foreign rights without a middle man. Bypass Ingram and Create-space and distribute metadata feeds yourself, saving you thousands of dollars in distribution fees plus much more!
Who this course is for:
- Indie Authors
- Literary Agents
- Indie Musicians
Author of 'Reverse Speech In Theory & Practice: How To Use Your Unconscious Mind To Predict The Outcome Of Future Events' and Founder of Lionheart Publishing. Graduated in 2010 with M.ed from American Intercontinental University. Extensive background in ghostwriting academic/technical essays as well as Jungian Psychology. Interests include Neoplatonic Philosophy, Theurgy, Anthropology, Mysticism, Linguistics, Copy & Line editing, Writing, and Etymology. Lastly, I have experience as an instructor using adobeconnect environment to develop learning modules for companies like Carnival Cruise lines and TMobile.